Honeymoon Avenue

Previously on Fairy Tail

Even as a kid, he admired her charisma, passion, power... and he found her insanely pretty.

But he loved her.

and he was NEVER going to give up on that.

.

.

.

'I'm not giving up on us.'

____________________________

Carcol island

The number one vacation spot for tourists and wizards alike. Famous for its hot springs and signature starfruit mangos. After learning about the Alvarez Empire, the small group of Natsu, Lucy, Vyra, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Happy and Carla were sent to the island to investigate. 

"You really think this is going to work?" Lucy mumbled, whispering to the redhead next to her in line

Soldiers were guarding the entrance.

"THIS IS A RESTRICTED ZONE!"

"EVERYONE FORM A LINE AND BE PREPARED TO SHOW IDENTIFICATION-"

"Natsu- " Erza turned back for reassurance 

If anyone were to ruin their spy mission, it would be the fire dragon of course.

"Promise me you will behave-"

"Don'tcha worry Erza, I got him on a tight leash-" Vyra squeezed in, looping her arm around the dragon slayer's.  

"NEXT-"

Here we go...

"We're a couple of sightseeing girls on a vaycay!" Lucy overly boasted

"We'd love to sample some of Carcol's famous Star Mangoes~" Erza crossed her arms to enhance her breast size

With how small their bikini tops were, Lucy and Erza sure were taking a risk.

Vyra on the other hand couldn't exactly wear a swimsuit like the rest... given that she had two guild marks placed on her body, unwilling to cover it up with transformation magic. Also, if there were too many of them from the same guild it would look suspicious.

Due to this, herself and Natsu were given a different storyline not related to the 'Cait Shelter' guild...

"Now remember what I said and just stick to the plan-" The bluenette whispered into the salamanders ear as he nodded with embarrassed pink cheeks

"NEXT-"

"Oh, sweetheart look!!" She pulled Natsu closer as they walked forward ignoring the guards, wearing matching dark blue and orange tropical outfits.

"The sparkles glisten above the water!! Isn't it beautiful??" 

Vyra, a long off the shoulders dress (That covered her guild mark) and Natsu a shirt that he naturally left unbuttoned with his scarf wrapped around his head like a bandana. 

"Hold it you two-" 

"What is it Mr.Soldier man?" Vyra batted her long lashes causing the man to sweat drop

"We came to Carcol island for our honeymoon!"  

"Don't you want to congratulate us??? We just got married after all!!" She puffed out her cheeks

"Yeah man, what's the big idea?" Natsu shot back, giving the soldier a little jab to make him feel guilty for ruining their 'romantic vacation'.

You could figuratively see light pink hearts floating over the cotton candy couples heads.