"Well I did sort of faint right in front of the and Ash did carry me back and I sat on the plane with Luke." I respond with a slight shrug.

"Now to more important things. How did you get through my window?" I ask him cocking an eyebrow.

"Practice is all it takes honey." He answers with a wink making me giggle.

Just then the door bursts open and Greys jumps in.

"I knew you were insane! You're talking to yourself!" He yells pointing an accusing finger in my face.

"Hey mate ." Jake chimes in with an awkward little wave.

"Oh. You're not talking to yourself? I thought I had proof that you were crazy." Greyson pouted looking like a little puppy begging for food.

"Katie, Greys, dinner's ready!" I hear my mom shout over the sizzling and clinking of pots and pans.

"I should probably leave now. Bye Greyson bye Kathleen." Jake said standing up and heading towards the open window.

"Oh crap." He sighs as he looks out into his room, eyes almost building out of their sockets.

"Jacob! What did I tell you about climbing into a girls room?!" I heard his mom yell, making Jake bow his head and look at his shoes.

I walk over to the window to see Jake's mom fuming. "It's okay ma'am. There was no harm done." I assure her trying to calm her down a little and succeeding.

"I'm so sorry Kathleen. I have no control over that boy anymore." She apologizes looking ashamed. She redirects her gaze from me to Jake and her feature immediately tense again and her face turns red with anger.

"Come back here right now Jacob." She whisper yells at him before storming off.

"Wish me luck." Jake sighs crossing his fingers before skillfully climbing out of my window into his. He flashes me a tight smile before closing hid window and walking towards the direction his mom went.

"What was he doing here?" Greyson asks confusedly, cocking his eyebrow and wrinkling his forehead.

"He just asked how the day went." I tell him with a small shrug. My brother'a confused expression grew more prominent as I said so.

"I think that guy has a crush on you." He says sounding like he's thinking out loud. As if the words need some time to sink into his brain, a smirk spreads across his lips. I give him a sarcastic 'are you serious' face at his statement. As if knowing what I was about to say he beats me to it by adding; "Why else would he have climbed through your window to know how your day was?"

"Because he's a serious fanboy." I reply like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"You adorably little clueless child." He sighs, smirk still evident on his face before he walks towards the stairs.

Can't I just be friends with a guy without people thinking that I'm dating him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up the next morning to the sound of Canals by All Time Low playing from my phone. I turn off the alarm and walk to my bathroom, managing to slip in the process. As you may have noticed, I'm not exactly the biggest morning person. I just sort of awkwardly lie on the floor for a while before I hear a chuckle.

"You planing on getting up some time soon?" I hear a familiar voice tease me. Groan as I get up, my assumptions of who I thought it was being proven. Jake was leaning against his windowsill peering into my window with a wide grin.

"Shut up Jacob." I grunt. He steps back from the window placing his hands on his bare chest pretending to be hurt. I have to say that he has nice abs.

"I have the right to speak, young lady and if I want to I shall do so." He sasses snobbishly.

"Shut it. I need to go shower." I yawn back at him. His face scrunched up in disgust as he leans further out his window, making sniffing sounds.

"Yes you do. You smell like crap." He comments and pinching his nose. I slammed the window shut, not feeling like arguing at this time in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting ready and grabbing my stuff, I head out the door to see Jake already waiting for me in his black car.

"Hey neighbor." He greets with a small wave, making me feel like I'm in one of those cheesy American movies where girls wake up looking like models and everything is rainbows and butterflies. Don't judge me.

"Hello Jacob." I greet back smirking as I see the annoyed look in his face at the use of his full name.

"Shut up Kathleen." He grunts, tilting his head back and rolling his eyes. I place my hands on my chest pretending to be hurt.

"I have the right to speak young man, and if I want to I shall do so." I sass, quoting his words from before before stepping into the passenger seat with a wink as I see him roll his eyes and shake his head.

We drove, blasting out the lyrics of songs we barely knew, replacing the words we didn't know with the first thing that came into our mind.

As we pulled up at Zach's house, the first thing I saw was Aleisha giving me a poisonous look which she treys to cover up with a smile, but I can read people like they're open books.

As they sat down and greeted us, Aleisha pulled out her phone to show me a picture. It was a picture of Ashton, Michael, Luke, Calum and me in a doggy pile. Who even took this picture?

"So. Seems like you had a great time yesterday." Aleisha remarked trying to sound sweet but bitterness clearly audible in her voice.

"Yeah, I did." I reply shyly. I guess she claims the guys as hers. Whoops.

A tense, awkward silence filled the car as we pulled into the school parking lot. I mentally thanked The Lord that the torturous ride was over.

"Bye guys." Aleisha immediately spat before storming off into the building. What's wrong with her today? Let's just say she's PMSing.

"What's up with her today?" I ask, not directing the question to any of the guys in particular.

"I don't know for sure, but I think it's that Luke and the guys ditched her yesterday and spent the day with you instead. She tends to get possessive about what she believes is her property." Zach explains as we start heading towards the school doors.

"You don't say." I hear Jake mumble from beside me making me giggle. After bidding farewells, we separate our ways and I try my best to find the way to my class from memory.

As I made my way to the class, I notice quite a lot of people staring at me and whispering. Most giving me sweet, sincere smiles but some sending me envious glares.

As I walked into class, it was mostly empty which is good because that means less attention was attracted towards me.

As the bell rang, we all took out our books and pens to start the first lesson which was English so I didn't have to walk to another class.

"So class. As we all are very well aware of, Ms. Clark missed the day of school yesterday, so who would like to fill her in on what we did?" Mr. Kingston asked not getting any responses until a girl sat at the back of the room suggested: "why doesn't she fill us in on what she did?" She wiggled her eyebrows playfully, a wide grin setting on her face. I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks and I treys my best to cover it up but failed.

"Luke seemed to take an interest in you." Another girl added pointing her phone screen towards me showing me a picture. It was a picture of when Luke dragged me towards the guys after we were done trampolining.

I got a glimpse of the comments and what I saw immediately broke me.
'Who is she? Whatever she ugly anyway'
'I feel bad for Luke. He has to parented to like this fat bítch'

I guess moving here didn't exactly make a difference whatsoever.