That caused the first time my mom would leave for long periods of time, she found a good job as an assistant and then would disappear. Forgetting she had a daughter back home.

It was all something that became normal, so as I remember Louis walking across the stage and when I saw him for the first time, I remember my dad. Louis reminds me of him, the passion for life, the love he gave others.

"Find a man who will die for you, but more importantly someone who will speak the lines you wish to hear and fulfill the actions you wish to see." My dad's quote of nervousness as I had just said that I had a crush on a boy in my class.

But this time it's different, because it's Louis.

Maybe my dad lead him to me, and he's still trying to help me out from above. That may seem crazy, but I was fully aware that it wasn't just a miracle that Louis showed up to audition.

It was our future, and I needed Louis in it.

Illıllı

I laid down on my bed, covering myself in layers of blankets. I was officially calling myself sick. Not the flu or anything, but just sick of getting out of the house. I was too tired to answer anyone's calls or texts, my mind was mainly on the deadline of the film competition. The one we could've been in if I wasn't so stressed out about everything else, but I was deciding to not think about it too much because I knew it would just make me have a negative attitude.

My computer was in front of my face though, as I laid on my side and stared at the movie that was playing. I internally wished that I hadn't given up at the time for the film, but it was too much, and I knew everyone else was probably feeling stressed about everything that was happening.

I watched as the actors forced the tears from their eyes, the direction of the camera moving frequently to see both sides of the story. I was daydreaming a bit in between as the main male lead was confessing his love and the female was standing there in  a confused manner. She was overall one of the prettiest actresses I had ever seen, but she was trying her best to be a socially awkward person. I think that's the beauty of it all though, the way they can change characters and develop feelings that they've never felt before. And then I thought of Evanie. I didn't feel like stressing myself out, but the thing is is that Evanie wants to be in this career and through these actresses we watch on movies, she's learned a lot. So, while thinking about that it made me miss her, because she's still my best friend overall and the thought of her not caring anymore for me was scary. It all runs down to the time that I went to the mall with her, and she got her first nose piercing and when we went into Walmart and climbed to the top shelf of the top rack so that we could get the LEGO set that Jax wanted. It was all adding up to the friendship of us and I knew she thinks about it too, I know she wishes we could go back to normal because it honestly isn't that much of a big deal anymore because Louis and I are fine.

I'd like to know her full story, why she was so upset and if she was contemplating the same things as me. She was special all together, with the help of Darris she became who she is today. Not like Darris was an emotional support but his rejections helped her become who she is today. And maybe she's just scared that she'll look at someone the way she only looked at Darris.

I'm just rooting for Wyatt because he's wasted all his past years trying to be with her for him to just get rejected when he finally has the courage to tell her. It'll probably happen when they're in their twenties because Wyatt is too scared and anxious all the time to do it now as we're in high school.

I tucked one of the blankets beside me so that I was leaning my head on it instead of the pillow that laid on my bed now unappreciated. It made the environment warmer as I was already covered with thousands of others, but it was comfortable.