"You look so cute together", noona complimented us, bringing some juice.

"I guess we sisters are fated to fall in love with Koreans", she chuckled at her own words. It's true though. 

"Baji, you should have at least tried to meet me for once", Nazeera frowned and Noona ruffled her hair. 

"I miss you so much, Nazeera, and trust me, it took me tooth and nail to live without you. But I am under danger Nazeera.", she spoke, making us confused. 

What kind of danger is she in?

"Baba is searching for me. And we got to know of it when Ji Wook's friend who works with the police, revealed it to us. I need to be careful, Nazeera. I am happy with this life and don't want our struggle to burn into ashes. Do you know why Baba came to South Korea out of all the countries?" She asked Nazeera and she shook her head.

"They are in search of us, Nazeera. I know what they will do after finding us. We could be on the missing list the next day they find us. I don't want it, Nazeera. I am sure you know to what extent Baba can go", she spoke, worriedly and Nazeera nodded her head.

"But I still wonder how you took the risk of coming with him, literally sneaking out of the house for over five days", she exclaimed in surprise and I smiled. I wanted to tell how she shivered when I landed up in her house to take her but then, held in my excitement.

"I no longer am scared over those as long as I am with him, Baji. I was freaking out at first but his presence made me forget all my fears", she held my hand and pressed it tight. I looked into her eyes and they reflected the emotion that I craved for the most.

Trust

"Aww, my sister is head over heels in love", she cupped her cheeks, pinching them playfully, and looked at her husband.

"She always keeps speaking about you, Nazeera. She misses you so much and cried many nights worried about you and your mom", hyung spoke, smiling and noona eyes glistened.

"I never knew my little sister will grow this much. I never knew that she will become so matured. I missed her years of growing up", She kissed Nazeera's forehead and ruffled her hairs. She then averted her eyes towards me and patted my head.

"Take care of my sister well or else I will showcase my karate skills", she warned me playfully and I smiled wrapping my arms around Nazeera's shoulder.

"I will noona, she is my princess after all. And I would never give the chance for you to display your karate skills", I stated while the couple laughed. Nazeera just looked at me adorably and I smiled, proud of myself

I know I am making your heart flutter Nazeera, don't give me that look

I feel like kissing her now

"Jagiya, will you show her the house and have some talk? You both need to know each other", noona looked at her husband and her husband nodded. Nazeera looked at me and then stood up to leave.

"Don't worry, I won't kill your boyfriend. Just a small talk since we both need to get acquainted with each other as well", noona stated and Nazeera nodded leaving with hyung. I looked at noona and she smiled at me.

"I did that purposefully to talk to you", she started and I furrowed my brows in confusion. 

"So, what are you planning with her? Are you serious about your relationship or are you still....", even before she continued, I intervened. I knew it was rude but I felt the need to interrupt.