Who are you!?

Denkis POV:

I wake up the next day laying on the couch with three wine bottles on the coffee table,hah..what a loser I cried myself to sleep while drinking..you truly are a loser Denki..

I get up to check the time and I see that it's 4 in the afternoon..I slept that long but tho I still feel tired..welp time to pack seros shit and throw it out.

I got up and went into what used to be are shared bedroom but now it's just ..my room..just me myself and I..maybe I'll get a cat..or two..

Hold on hold on- I didn't properly introduce myself,I'm Denki kaminari,I'm a 19 year old who lives in a big ass pint house.did I buy it myself? Fuck no,it's all daddy's money,my dad runs a big important company that will be passed down to my older brother mahiru. And you might be thinking..he's nineteen?

Well I know by everything you just read that it seems like I'm in my mid 20s and I'm not in my second year of college but I am,I just found out I was being cheated on led then a day ago witch- you already know that but that's beside the point..listen here kids don't fall for people who might seem like they are all sweet and kind just for them to stab you in the back and get someone pregnant-

Anyways back to the story-

As I finish packing his clothes I hear the door open already knowing who it is i walk out the room and see him looking like a mess"I came to pack my stuff.."there was a moment of silence as I was leaning against the bedroom doorframe with my arms crossed before saying

"you're stuff is already packed.get it and go" I said getting from off the door frame and walking away before he pulled me by my arm and pinned me against the wall (🧍🏾‍♀️👴🏿👓🤏🏿 lowd have muthy-)"s-sero..let g-go.."

I said looking down form him" j-just talk to me! We can work it out!" He said as I looked up at him with tears in my golden eyes "no we can't! That girl is scared and has your baby in her stomach!..your starting a family with someone..now get your stuff and go..p-please.."I said about to break down right then and there

"I...o-ok.."he said as he let go of me and walked into the room and getting the bags and luggage and sitting it by the door before coming back to me as I was looking down.

"Can I at least get one more kiss..?" "S-sero just g-" "please Denki..just one and I'm out of your hair.."I sighed and nodded"alright.."

he pulled me close my my waist putting his hand under my chin and lifting it up as he looked into my eyes one last time before pulling me in for a kiss..a deep..I kissed back..but this kiss was different..there was no sparks or I had no feelings in this..

I moved my hands to go around his neck as he deeped the kiss..I was trying my best to feel something I don't know why I was even trying..but..nothing..I felt nothing in this kiss.. I soon pulled away with tears in my eyes

"you need to go..I-I-I- can't..sero I can't.."I said stuttering as he pulled me in for another one and I kissed him back quickly before pulling away

"j-just stop trying..go..p-please.." I said as I moved my hands away and pulling them into my chest as he let go of my waist...those warm arms that I loved having around my just felt so cold to me..no love..it's for the best tho..he cheated..he lost feelings..

"Im sorry Denki..just..have a nice life and I'm really sorry...truly am..and I..I love you.."

It hurts...it hurts so much.."just go please.."I said as tears fell form my eyes quietly before I heard bags and luggage move and keys being put down and him saying "they keys are on the counter.."before the door closed and I ran over and locked it before crying..again..

Time skip:p >>>

It's around nine and I was walking back from the liquor store store from being wine,I could of drove but I felt like a nice walk would do the trick...

And it did a little before I was dragged into a ally way and a bunch of drunk horny dudes were cornering me"lookie here boys..a nice little pretty blond boy all alone~~" said the biggest one of all"c-can I go please.."

"Sure" said one and I went"really?" "No you dumbass" "oh.."I said softly before one of them took my wine..that was mine and they took it"now let's see what's under those pretty little clothes of yours.."he said he came close to me as I backed up till my back hit the wall and he started to lift up my shirt"h-hey let go!-"

I said before he slapped me and took of my shirt and out of nowhere it became quiet and I looked up and they are all gone and my shirt was on the floor...

I pick it up as put it back on and I see a tall man with..I think lavender colored hair standing in front of me and next thing you know I'm over his shoulder being taken away down the alley "hey! Put me down you asshole"

And a smack to my ass was felt as I gasped "little pretty boys shouldn't have words like that coming from out there mouths do they?" He said with a light chuckle as I huffed and stayed quiet not knowing what he was gonna do to me...