fishnets & freeways

Phoenix was driving  through southern Oregon, not looking at the view because there was nothing to look at, in her baby blue convertible, roof down, her dark red hair getting stuck in her lashes. She didn't bother pushing it back.

A sickly sweet smell filled the air, and she looked down to see her strawberry ice cream melting in its cone, dripping onto the console, falling onto the carpeted floor. Hitting a pothole, she looked up, making sure the eggs hadn't fallen.

She smiled as she reached her destination, a mansion.  She grabbed the golf club she had stolen from her dad, the neon green spray paint, and the eggs, carrying them to another car, this one a red mustang.

She grabbed an egg for each hand, smashing them into the headlights, reveling in the feeling of destroying something of his, in return of destroying her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She grabbed an egg for each hand, smashing them into the headlights, reveling in the feeling of destroying something of his, in return of destroying her.

She smashed all of the eggs from all four cartons all over the car, in the exhaust pipe, everywhere. She then took her shirt off because it was too fucking hot.

She grabbed the stolen golf club, smashing the window so hard the glass broke, then proceeding to the side mirrors, knocking them off, heading to the front of the car, smashing the hood so much you couldn't tell what part of the car it was.

Phoenix crawled over the door, wishing for a second that she had just stolen the pretty car, before checking the glove box and finding five fifty dollar bills, and a Khalid CD. She tossed the CD onto her shirt  and stuffed the money in her red-laced halter bra. She crawled back over the door before taking out her pocket knife and slashing all four tires.

She shook and uncapped the neon green spray paint spelling out SLUT FUCKER, taking her things to her car before taking out her phone to take a picture of herself, making sure she had her full outfit in it: killer black boots, fishnets, short leather skirt, red-laced halter bra, and cherry printed headband. Posting it on Instagram with the caption: when your bf cheats on you, goes on summer vacay with fam and is stupid enough to leave his car out.

@cla10.boi if you didn't notice we're done

                                                                             •

A/N: hey, there! I wrote this while listening to deja vu and after watching the good 4 u mv, so yeah that's all really. Hope you piked it as much as I did, and if you didn't that's not on me sister.

I have an obsession with cherry headbands.

Anyways, thanks for reading! if you want you can comment and vote and shit(: 

baby blueजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें