"Not as much as I do." Max said quietly, kissing Louis cheek as the shorter boy looked up at him with a loving smile.

"What time is training tonight?" Jamie asked Max over Louis' head.

"5, reckon your dad could give me a lift?"

"Yeah, he's here now so you can come with now and then he'll take you home."

"Alright." Max shrugged, putting his arm around Louis waist.

Stan came running up then from where he was stood near the gates, red faced and a giant grin spread from ear to ear.

"What's got you smiling like the cheshire cat?" Olly asked.

"Lou...gates...look." He panted out but Louis didn't need Stan to tell him anymore.

Harry was stood leaning against the wall, sunglasses perched on his face and his arms folded across his chest. From where Louis was he could see a smirk on Harrys face, the older boy calm and relaxed as if they'd seen each other 3 hours ago not 3 months ago. Without a second thought Louis wriggled out a Max's grip, dropped his bag at Jess's feet and was running towards Harry. He jumped when he got near and wrapped his legs around the older boys waist as Harry caught him with a laugh.

"Oh my god!" He squealed, Harry still laughing in his ear.

"Surprise." Harry laughed, putting Louis down and wrapping his arms around the younger boy.

"I thought you weren't back till Monday."

"Yeah well I finished classes yesterday and the people renting our house moved out this morning so we all just decided to come back early, thought I'd surprise you."

"I'm definitely surprised. I've missed you so much."

"I missed you too princess." Harry laughed.

"Still not giving up on that nickname I suppose?"

"As if I would."

"You've got stubble," Louis noticed, reaching his hand up to stroke along Harrys jaw, "and your eyebrow and ear piercings are gone."

"Yeah, the eyebrow ring got lost and I never bought a new one and I just took the earrings out, think I'll stick to just the lip piercing for now."

"Yeah, that's my favourite."

Olly, Jess and Stan were approaching, Max and Jamie having gone off in the opposite direction to get to Jamies dads car.

"Someone has cheered up then." Jess teased, handing Louis his bag.

"Shush, thanks Jess." Louis replied, looking up at Harry with a pleading smile, silently asking the older boy to carry his bag.

"We're walking you know, Zayns got my car." Harry told him.

"Bummer, was hoping finally I'd get that luxury back."

"As if." Harry laughed, tugging on Louis hand and beginning to walk down the hill towards the village.

"So tell me the gossip, what have I missed?" He asked the group, his and Louis' hands brushing against each others as they walked.

"Ooh! Miss Carnegie is pregnant!" Olly said.

"Yeah and guess whos baby it is?" Jess asked.

"No idea." Harry shrugged.

"Mr Gomez."

"What? I thought he was married?"

"He is, that's what makes it all the more scandalous." Olly laughed.