From the corner of his eye, Taehyung could see a hand waving his way as he squinted his eyes looking at the familiar person who was walking his way with a bright smile. Park Bogum, his another acting major friend who studied in a different college but participated in the inter college competitions when Taehyung thought it was a good idea to befriend him. They had known each other for a year or two but always found a way to hang out together or atleast make calls to check up on each other.

"Ummm- Jungkook i'll call you back. A friend is here."

"Who? Which friend? Do i know him or her?"

"Bitch shut up."

Taehyung replied. Jungkook would certainly pester him about it until he tells him everything, thats just how he always is. Its the bestfriends rule- in Jungkook's book.

1. You tell each other everything unless it is too personal.

2. You support each other no matter what.

3. You should know all of each others friends.

4. You always share food no matter what you buy. If the other person is not here, you save them some.

5. You can shamelessly go through  each other's stuff.

6. You can always go through each others phones or social media but with a good explaination. And 'i was bored with mine.' Is a valid reason for that.

7. You always tell each other your secrets and problems even if the other person is dumb, we can both find a dumb solution.

To think the rules were intrusive was never what came to Taehyung's mind. He was just the same when it came to Jimin back then. Jimin was always the quite type not wanting to trouble his friends about his problems and Taehyung would find it hard to read him until he realised making toxic rules is the only way you make self conscious people talk.

And it worked. It took him some time but Jimin opened up when he realised Taehyung was genuinely interested in knowing what Jimin was doing at all point of his day. If he woke up, what he was eating, what was his thoughts about wearing a certain outfit, who he talked to and what they talked about and what are Jimin's views on a certain topic. It was a never ending league of attention that Jimin loved to get from his bestfriend.

Thats why it was hard for him to let go when Taehyung suddenly didn't want anything to do with him.

On the other hand , Jungkook just squinted his eyes at the beep on his phone before finding something else to do. It was no big news Taehyung has 3 tons of friends and all he could do was sulk about it internally. You know that feeling, when your bestfriend makes new friend and you want to rip apart the world. The same.

Finding something to do means stalking Park Jimin, is Jungkook's secret job. Even though he made the rule of keeping no secrets he knew confessing it wasn't a good idea too. Searching through the said male's stories and photos he decided to pass some more time trying to torment his secret crush. Logging in to his second account which had a few meme posts and nothing else, he proudly smiled thinking of how he had been messaging a certain cute mochi for the past year and how the other person gladly took the love from his so called anonymous fan.

Well it didn't take much brain to know who kookoo97 was. But when it came to Jimin, he wasn't much of a thinking type of a person. He just believed that a random person had found his account interesting with a few dance videos and personal photos. But thats it. He gets a hundreds of messages like that everyday.

Moreover, this kookoo person had been nothing but appreciative talking about how he had seen Jimin in a college event and in games and wanted to talk but never had the courage and Jimin totally understood. Different people have their own insecurities and all he could was tell the person that he would welcome the certain male with a open heart as he loved making friends.

Jungkook would deny it a hundred times but he had been as petty as making Jimin jealous by doing things and going out with Taehyung in front of him in the hope of getting Jimin's attention. And well he did get it. But not in a good way.

One day he found THE PARK JIMIN glaring at him and he realised its because of a certain Kim Taehyung spending too much time with him, and it seems Jungkook had cracked the biggest code. He went as far as calling himself Taehyung's new and ultimate bestfriend in every post he made.

Jimin on the other hand hated his guts. He knew this Jungkook kid was doing things on purpose as he could see Jimin not liking him one bit but he still smiled at him with his eyebrow raised and hands around Taehyung when Jimin used to glare daggers at him. It was a cold war and if Jimin could, he would stab that bunny teeth guy.

Not thinking much of it, he messaged the said male-

"How much did you miss me?"

               _________•○♤○•_________

Please comment and vote and share this book. Thankyou for all the support i am receiving already.💜💜💜