The First Morning

Start from the beginning

"Kacchan" Izuku happily said

"Hey nerd. Ready to go to school?"

The boy made a thumb up. The blonde turned his back to the other and started walking. Izuku was following him. They walked like this the whole way.

At UA, Izuku was asked to go to the teachers lounge first. Bakugo had dropped him off and Izuku was waiting for Aizawa to pick him up. Aizawa told him earlier in the morning that he was going to introduce the boy properly to the class. It was because he was at the villain side of the USJ attack. Some students of 1-A haven't seen the boy, but they had definitly heard of the boy being there.

Aizawa was stepping inside of the room, gesturing the greenette to come follow him. Izuku stood up and followed him to the big door with 1-A on it. Aizawa told the boy to wait for the door to open. Aizawa himself went inside. Izuku had been there a couple of days before, but now the room was filled with people. Something Izuku doesn't like. They were probably very loud and all. Izuku got already chills by thinking of it.

When the door opened it revealed a quiet class. People were staring at him with wide eyes. Izuku could see Bakugo getting angry at all the staring classmates. When Bakugo was about to yell, Aizawa began to speak.

"Okay Class. This is Izuku Midorya. Some of you may have seen him at the USJ. But he is here to change his life. As long as you all don't do anything out of the ordinary, he won't do anything. Otherwise he has my permission. One last thing, he is mute. He is learning words again but he won't speak for a while "

The class looked at the boy. They had seen or heard the stories of the boy attacking All Might. They had seen or heard about the roof falling on the boy and the villains leaving him behind. Some thought he had died, but here he was. And now he is going to follow the hero course.

Izuku walked to the table Aizawa had pointed to. His head was hanging low and he had his chin in the collar of his uniform. He knew the looks he was getting when we was walking in. They know what he did and what organization he was part of. He was a villain, in a hero course...

Class went on and the students went back to the information they were getting. Sometimes Izuku got a glance of someone looking at him. But most of the stares died out.

The bell for lunch rang. Before Izuku could stand up, his table was swarmed by class 1-A.

"So you are the villain boy" a blond guy with a big tail said.

"Villains don't belong here" a guy with black hair and tape dispensers in his elbows said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP. ALL OF YOU. STOP THINKING THOSE THINGS. I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO SAYS ANOTHER WORD" Bakugo yelled.

"HE FUCKING DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE OF BEING A VILLAIN"

"Ka-cchan" Izuku looked at Bakugo. Bakugo looked back at him.

"Do you want me to tell them?"

A little nod came from the sitting boy. Then Bakugo began to speak.

"Izuku was.. captured long ago. He was captured after he got wounded in a villain and heroes battle. The last thing the world knew of him was the fact that he was in an ambulance going to the hospital. I don't know what they did to him, but he was quirkless before. He probably got experimented on. And I don't even know the details on what they did. So before you have an opinion, just think he could be have gone trough hell for years"

The students now looked shocked at the boy. Some were upset and others had small tears in their eyes. Izuku himself was crying at the memories.

It was one of the lab days today. Izuku got escorted to one of his least favorite rooms. It was a room with a table in it. On the table were chains to strap the boy in so the doctors could contain him. He got thrown on the table and chained. One of the doctors plugged a syringe in his arm as another put little pads on his chest. The pads were for monitoring his body. Izuku knew what was going to happen. They probably had found a new way to boost quirks and he was a perfect vessel to test it on.

Izuku felt liquid flowing into his body as he screamed in agony. It felt like his body was burning a thousand degrees but was ice cold at the same time. He could feel his muscles tensing. Izuku began hyperventilating and his heartrate was dangerously high. Black fluid was flowing through his veins. Making little black spots on his arms and chest. Slowly Izuku's eyes went pitch black and he began to laugh maniacally. Darkness was coming from him and slashing trough some stuff in the room, slicing it in pieces. One of the doctors came in to the room to calm him down, but vanished in almost an instant. The doctors were a bit scared at this point, but continued the test.

After a while, Izuku calmed down again. He had blacked out on overdoses of the drug multiple times. It was horrifying. He had destroyed almost all things in the room. After he could feel himself in control again, a intense shock was coming from his collar. Knowing this was the result to his tests. He got dragged back to a room knowing he didn't get any food or even water to clean. It wasn't his normal room. He was in here because others in the labs couldn't know what happened now. When he was better, he could go back.

Sensei told him that if he was good enough, the doctors weren't allowed to test on him anymore. This meant no failing of any kind. Not in training, not in missions, not at all. It was impossible. Sensei was kind to him, but he was also the one who tortured him.

Izuku snapped back in to reality by a hand on his shoulder. Tears rolling over his cheeks, mixing with blood from his head. His hands were on his head. He had himself smashed into the table and there were big cracks in it. The students around him looked like they had seen ghosts.

"Make some bandages" A girl with brown hair told another girl.

The girl made bandages from her body and the brown haired girl took them and put them around the wound on Izuku. He was looking at her. She smiled softly before asking if he was okay now. Izuku nodded very lightly.

"Tha-"

The brown haired girl looked at him with a brighter smile. "No problem!"

"Tch everybody out now! Uraraka you can stay and help him" Bakugo huffed walking out of the room.

The class walked away without hesitation. They knew Bakugo would explode if they resist. They didn't want that to happen with the fragile boy in the room.

Uraraka went sitting down next to the boy. She reminded him a lot of Asami. He got a warm feeling with her now sitting next to him. He smiled at her.

"So Izuku. How are you now?"

The boy picked up a piece of paper and began to write.

{I'm fine. Don't need to worry about me :) }

"Are you sure?"

{Yeah}

Izuku took of his bandages. Uraraka was standing up to stop him but he waved her off. When he took the bandages off, his head was fully healed. Uraraka looked at him amazed, not saying anything anymore. Izuku leaned in to her face. They both were blushing heavily.

The door flew open with a bang, revealing Bakugo standing in the door opening. The two in the classroom quickly got away from each other, doing like nothing was going to happen.

"ROUNDFACE GET OUT OF HERE"

"But.. You wanted me to help him..?"

"NOT ANYMORE. DEKU IS FINE"

Izuku was looking at the girl still blushing. Uraraka was looking mad at Bakugo but didn't dare to say anything. She walked out of the door to go to the cafeteria.

Bakugo went sitting across the boy. He was sent by Nezu to talk to Izuku. Something about preparing for training what was coming. They talked until the bell rang and the class came back in.