Good Night

•Mirae's POV
"How many times should I tell you that not to smoke in public places?" It's the same guy but without mask. I recognised him because of his voice. It's him!
"Oh, you're handsome!" My big mouth! I hit myself lightly on my face before frowning at him. He chuckled at what I was doing.
"Yaah! Why do you always keep wasting my cigarettes?" I almost shouted after I was reminded what he did a few seconds ago.
"And why do you always keep smoking at public places?" He, too, frowned at me and sat beside me as he removed his phone from his pocket.
"There's no public here right now!" I mumbled to myself.
"I'm here but." He said as he was smiling at his phone. I wonder what he's doing on that phone.
"Oh, ok. Alright, then, I'll leave." I said as I got up.
"Are you Mirae?" He asked and that left me stunned. He was standing at his place now putting his phone in his pocket.
"How do you know? Are you a stalker?" I said as I took a step behind.
"No, no. Please don't misunderstand." He said smiling which made his dimple visible. I blushed at how cute he is.
What? Am I really feeling all this? In all these 9 years it's the first time, I feel like I'm having this emotion.
"Mirae-ssi, you don't remember I guess but we met today morning at the hospital." He said trying to explain.
"When?"
"You bumped into me."
"Oh, now I remember bumping into somebody."
"And you dropped this!" He removed my bracelet from his pocket. "This is yours right?" He showed it to me.
"Oh, yes it's mine." I said in a cheerful tone. My precious bracelet. I missed you.
I was about to grab it from his hand but he pulled his hand away.
"You want this?" He said holding it high in the air. Ha! Look at this guy taking advantage of his height.
"Ofcourse, I want it. Give it to me!" I said as I jumped a bit trying to reach his hand.
"No, I'm not giving it."
"Why? It's mine. Give it back." I almost shouted at him.
"Why? Is it that precious to you?" He said holding it higher.
"You bastard!" I said as I kicked his leg with mine which made him flinch.
"Zhè hěn tòng, Zhè hěn tòng, Zhè hěn tòng!" He started whinning and I grabbed my bracelet. (It hurts, it hurts, it hurts.)
"Then you shouldn't do things that will result in you getting hurt!" I said wearing my bracelet as he was rubbing his leg.
But he's whinning too much.
"Does it hurt a lot?" I asked because he sat again on the bench rubbing his leg.
"No, I was just doing some drama as I thought you might worry, but you don't seem to." He said as his expressions, actions went to normal. Humans are good at pretending.
"It hurts, right?" I asked sitting beside him.
"A little bit." He said showing me 🤏.
"I'm sorry!" I said looking down. "The bracelet means a lot to me. I can't go back without it." I was still looking at the ground.
"Where are you from?" He asked.
"Stop being nosy." I said getting up.
"Sorry, Mirae-ssi. Well, you didn't recognise me?" He said rubbing his nape as he got up from his seat.
"No, who are you? Do I know you?" I asked him. If he's someone I know, then why can't I find him in my memories. Is he a celebrity?
"Are you a celebrity? Sorry, I don't know much about celebrities. I'm not interested in entertainment and stuff." I said.
"Yes, I'm a celebrity. But nevermind, it's good that you don't know me." He said.
"Why? Don't humans like the fame and stuff?" I asked.
"Yes, we like that but I would like to have someone who doesn't know me just because of my fame." He said and I giggled at what he said. He's a bit different from other humans.
"Zhang Yixing, my name is Zhang Yixing." He said as he raised his hand towards me for a handshake.
"As you know, I'm Mirae." I said bowing to him rather than shaking hands.
"Okay then!" He said taking his hand back. "I'll go back. I've a schedule tomorrow. Hope we meet again." He said.
"Yeah, maybe." And I turned to leave.
"Mirae-ssi!" He called me from behind. "Please quit smoking. It's not good for your health. Also, Good Night!" He said smiling and waving at me.
__________________________________
•Yixing's POV
I entered the dorm after waving her a goodbye. I never saw her before yesterday in this locality. I almost go outside at this time everyday but it's just the second time I saw her. Maybe, she's new in this locality. Oh, I forgot to ask her her full name. But her names is pretty. Mirae. Mirae means future. And she's pretty too. The only flaw is that she smokes. But maybe she has a reason to do that. She seems decent though a bit short tempered.
When I looked at her sitting there, she seemed so lonely to me. Like she has no one to share her feelings with. She seems well off but yet so lonely. It was just our second meeting but why do I have so many emotions about here. Actually, third if we consider today morning too.
I entered my room and went off to sleep.