Chapter |6|

좋은 저녁, 갈등과 즐거움의 밤
Goodevening, a night of conflict and amusement

☯︎

Third Person's pov:

  |• Jeremy woke up from the sun light. opening his eyes, he shuts them again from irritation, grabbing the blanket over his head to hide in the dark...

He isn't really a fan of sunlight seeping into his room in the morning. So he instructed the maids to not open them when they wake him up...

'Who the fuck qould dare to defy me?!'

He unleashed the covers and sat up, but regreted it immediately when his head decided to give him a hard time. He closed his eyes in irritation, furrowing his eyebrows making a wrinkled face...

'Darn this head ache, where did that even come from?!'

Jeremy clutched his temples, trying to sooth the pain. But soon, he felt a hand grab the sides of his head, and miraculously made the pain go away...

Instead of thanking them, Jeremy slapped the hands away from his face. "Who are you and what are you doing inside my room?!—"

"Well, goodmorning to you too, I suppose"

Jeremy immediately stopped shouting...

"It's....you"

He still glared at the girl, "sorry—"

Slap!

He slapped a hand to his mouth, a confused expression on his face as he glared at the laughing Lapis. 'Why did I say that?!'

"Quit laughing, you bitch", quickly, a finger sealed his lips...

"Ah. Ah. Ah~... that's not the way to treat your contractor, Jeremy...", Aurum giggled, Jeremy's eyes twitched when he called him his name for the first time, though he didn't mind it for some reason.

"Why the hell are you in my room??", The boy asked...

That's when Aurum shot him a weirded look. "What do you mean, you're in my room...?".

"What?!", Jeremy looked around, looking for something or anything that would match the image of his room. But there was none, that lead him into the conclusion of Aurum assaulting him...

"What the hell?! Why am I even here?!"

"My, did you already forgot? You passed out after the ceremony"

"Huh?"

"......sigh"

Jeremy's frustration rose as he rubbed the back of his head, a loud sigh escaping his lips, followed by a tired grunt. Because not only did Aurum knocked him unconscious, but he also entered a contract with a Lapis...

A cup of tea appeared on his view, "tired?... don't worry, that's just the side effect when entering such a strict contract, not to mention I used magic to do it". He grabbed the tea and sipped it in silence. "What time is it?"