Chapter |5|

저택의 미래 숙녀
Future Lady of the mansion

☯︎

Jeremy's POV:

|• Waking up early in the morning, I planned to meet up with sister Roxie for breakfast, but my perfect plans were ruined when I saw her come out of the Paladin bastard's cell covered in blood. Tch, did she visit him herself?

Walking around the mansion, muttering curses and torture methods to brake that fucking blue prince. Tch, some prince he is, why'd he have to steal away the Agriche's princess...

Without thinking, nor intentions. I suddenly opened the door into a familiar room just two doors away from mine, I paused my own feet...then quickly closed the door quickly with a loud bang...

I covered my face, blood rushing to mu cheeks. Argh...

'Why did she has to change at the same time????'

Unexpectedly, I opened the door at the same time she was changing. Thankfully she was just in the middle of lifting up her shirt, but that did not change the fact that I saw her bare back!

'ughhh...was that a tatoo?'

I only caught a glimpse of it, but I'm pretty sure it was a tatoo of a eastern dragon. Ah, right...the Lapises originated frim the east, how do I even know that?

Ughh, should I go in?

"Agriche...come inside"

"What?! Aren't you changing?!"

"I need help with my bandages..."

'Ahh...yeah, right"

I grabbed the knob and twisted it open, peeking in with a glare only to hide behind the door again. "Damn, bitch! Put on some longer pants!", This bitch is really trying to ruin me isn't she?!

I heard a loud scoff...

"Oh come on! If you can't control yourself with just the sight of skin, then how are you supposed to take care of a girl??

Are you saying that you're disobeying your father?!", She claimed.

"Huh??!! That's guilt tripping!!", But she does have a point. I just didn't think twice and walked in, slamming the door shut and walked towards the troublesome bitch, who just stared at me blankly with a smirk. Tch...

I snatched the bandahes from her hands and grabbed a tiny foot rest, grabbing her ankle and harshly put her foot down the foot rest, muttering curses...again...

Then I started to wrap her wound, when I heard a tiny chuckle. Ugh...what now?

I looked up from my moving hands and saw her covering her mouth, miffling tiny laughs frim leaving her mouth. A tic mark appeared on my head, and yelled at her.

"WHAT'S WITH THE LAUGHING!?"

She continued to laugh...

Then I stopped, if she won't stop laughing then I'd just leave her her alone-

'this bitch....