Chapter Thirty-Two - Decay of Morals and Men

Start from the beginning

"Luca, I..."

My voice faltered as it caught in my throat, my jaw dropping as the powerful orgasm came over me.

I pulled Luca's hand from between my legs, stopping the torture from persisting further, the pleasure nearly unbearable.

My body shook as I dropped my head against his arm that was extended over the console between us. Mind blank, my chest heaved as I caught my breath.

When I finally opened my eyes, I saw the inside of Luca's garage.

How did we get home already?

Luca must have read my thoughts in my shocked expression.

"Time flies when you're having fun," he said, opening his car door.

I sat there for a moment, still trying to regain composure. I could still feel the warmth of his touch between my legs.

Luca opened my car door for me.

"Steady on your feet," he said, watching me get out of the car.

I took off my heels and walked through the garage on bare feet, my legs still shaky.

Luca followed me into the house.

"Amore," he said, stopping me on the staircase up to the loft.

I looked at him and he smiled.

"You looked beautiful tonight," he said.

I could have sworn I saw a slight blush creep up his ears as he said this.

I returned the smile.

"Thank you."

I continued up the staircase to change into my pajamas.

Luca came upstairs a few minutes after I had finished to see me folding my clothes.

"Are you back to sleeping up here?" He asked.

"I was about to come down," I assured him, folding the last t-shirt and putting it into it's box.

"I think it's time you moved your things downstairs," he told me. "I have plenty of room."

I sighed, realizing he was right.

"I'll do it tomorrow," I said, following him out of the room and turning off the light behind me.

As we settled into his bed that night, Luca spooning me with one arm wrapped around my waist, I couldn't help but try to justify my reasoning for not telling him about Torrey.

It's not that big of a deal, right? I thought. Bates will be able to get us in and handle anything if it goes south.

The more I tried to justify it, the more the feeling of guilt intensified.

I finally had to rid myself of the thoughts completely-trying, as hard as I could, to sleep.