Ithu Enna Maayam....

Start from the beginning

Samar was also informed about this and he swiftly came there. He found Madhu in an inconsolable state.

"Hey...eppadi ithellam?" Samar gestured at Madhu.

She revealed the reason behind it which astonished him.

"Eppadi nadanthuchu ne therila...aachiriyama iruku" she fretted.

"Nee thairiyama iru, avaluku ethuvum aagathu" Samar consoled her while he himself was wondering the cause.

"Neenga avalukaga irukura nambikai la than appadi nenaikuren" she gave a sad smile.

"Doctor enna sonnanga?"

"Konja nerathula result enna nu solluvanga...aprum namma avala pakalam. First neenga pakrathu than mukkiyam" she informed him.

They waited for half an hour and the lady doctor approached them.

"Yaru ivaru?" the doctor saw Samar who wore a facial disguise.

"Doctor, athu actor Samar. Yarum pathura kudathu nu maruvesham potu vanthurukaru" Madhu whispered on her ear and the doctor greeted him with a light smile.

"Shalini ku yen intha mari varuthu doctor?" Madhu would ask everything to the doctor.

"Avanga medical history padi panic attack adikadi vanthuruku. Intha mari continue aachu na prechana" the doctor precautioned.

"Athuku enna seiyanum?"

"She has to do breathing exercises and avoid such situations that may trigger the attack. Appadiye oru situation ah experience pannalum naa oru chart ah ungaluku kudukaren, she has to follow these measures. Motivate her and make her relax, she can also talk to a loved one"

"Okay doctor. Itha ava panna intha panic attack varathu la?"

"Solla mudiyathu...it depends on what triggers her panic. But ithu limit thaandi pochuna avangaluku heart attack vara 40% chances iruku" this news almost broke their hearts.

"Okay doctor, nanga ava kudaye irupom. Ippo avala pakalama?"

"Avanga ippo general anesthesia oda effect ah deep sleep la irukanga. Disturb pannama parunga" the doctor adviced.

"Thank you doctor" Samar gestured and went with her.

"Doctor, Shalini is my closest friend. Public ku theriyathu...so ithu namakullaye irukatum" he requested her.

"Don't worry Mr.Samar, your secret is safe with me" she guaranteed and directed him to the ICU.

He saw Shalini sleeping in the hospital bed and sat near her after removing the disguise. He decided not to utter one word because that would disturb her, so he tried to maintain in mindvoice.

"Ippovachu unna paka mudiyuthe..." his hand went to hold hers but he controlled himself.

"Enaku nee yen antha boyfriend poi sonna nu guess panniten...sollata?" he smirked naughtily.

"Seri, unnala eppadiyum keka mudiyathu...ethuku thevai illama pesi vangi katikanum" he pouted.

"Varthai ku varthai un vaaila Samar ji vaazhaka bajji nu ketu ketu enaku kaathula rathame vanthuruchu. Oru theerve illaya?" he impersonated her voice on her way of addressing him and shook his face.

"Un thambi oda na pesanum...avaru number kaga unaku na direct message panren" he was thinking of this for so many days.

He took out his phone from the pant pocket and opened Shalini's official blog.

"Nee epo en kuda olunga pesariyo apo than un violin la play panna songs kepen...illati app ah delete panniruven, promise"

His finger mistakenly touched the play button where her one minute violin version of "Kundrathile Kumaranukku Kondattam" song appeared on her screen.

"Ayyayo..." he twitched and fell down from the chair in the process of pausing the video.

"Nallavela, phone screen odaiyala...athe 35000 rooba laabam" he felt relieved and got up from the floor.

"But naa serious ah iruken Shalini. Unna etho oru vishayam disturb pannuthu nu theriyum, athu enaku related ah than nu kuda theriyum. Nee antha icecream kaaran kita naan than un aalu nu summa sollala, athula nee firm ah iruka nu purinjuthu. Aprum yen enkita hide panra? Naa ethachu shocking ah react pannuven nu bayama?"

His fingers softly, like a peacock feather trailed down her hair strands which covered half of her right cheek and tucked behind the earlobe. He felt warm after feeling the tenderness of her skin, just like her. Realising that he is feeling tired, he placed his head on the bed near her and slowly closed his eyes. The tranquility seemed pleasant for them.

~~~

There was a place called Ohrawoods, which possessed pink trees and branches filled with wild strawberries. There were fountains which emitted red water, and mountains which created an LED effect at times. The sky was flashing with many different colours per second. It was a world where the sun had no appearance, just rain. The floral fragrance was a special edition because it promoted the birds to transfer any message from this magical world to the real world.

"Shalini, unaku antha powder beauty benefit kudukum nu nenichiya? Unaku athu pota oru 5 mins la effect kaatirukum. The game has just begun!" an alchemist-cum-magician who owned and created this magical world declared with a proud smile.

TBC

Who is that alchemist and why the former took such a step against Shalini? Will Samar tactfully get the truth out of Shalini she's been hiding from him? Keep reading to find out!