chapter seven: The final five plan and a day in dresses

I wait for Finnick to come into my room at seven. I look at the clock and see it's six fifty-nine. I stare at the clock and right as it turns seven Finnick walks in.

"Hey, are you going to say I'm late? I came right at seven," Finnick says as he walks in.

"No, you're fine. Now I want to request you do something for me in the arena," I say.

"It depends. What is it?" Finnick asks.

"If both Adrien and I end up in the final five and were allies, I don't think we will be able to have either of us win so I will make the decision for him. When we get to the final five can you send me ivy juice?" I ask him.

"You mean the stuff that if you inject yourself with it, it will kill you from the inside?" Finnick asks with shock on his face

"Yes, my mom told me about it when we were hunting once and it is what I need," I say while grabbing his hands. "Please,"

"Let me think about it. I will tell you tomorrow," Finnick says. He stands up and walks to the door. He looks back at me and winks. He walks out before I can say anything. I sit there for a few minutes then stand up and shower. I try to stay in as little as possible. I never like showering. I get out and get changed. I walk out of my room and into the living room. I am then suddenly pushed onto the wall. Once my back is on the wall I can see the person who pushed me. Adrien.

"What are you doing?" I ask through a struggled breath. His arm is pushing on my throat.

"What was your cousin doing in your room?" He asks me.

"How do you know he was there?" I ask him.

"I saw him leave your room. What was he doing in there? Are you two in a relationship or something? That would be impossible because you both live in different districts. What was he doing in there!" Adrien demands as his voice rises. He forgot to pin down my arms so I grab his arm that's on my neck and flip him onto the floor. I sit on top of him with my feet pinning down his hands.

"He was here because we made a deal that he would be my last resort if it ever gets to it in the arena," I say. I stand up and help him up.

"What do you mean by last resort?" Adrien asks with concern.

"You will know if we run into each other and were in the final five," I say. I walk over and start filling my plate. I am not ready to walk in five-inch heels for hours.

"Good morning children. Eat up; we have a busy day today," Effie says as she walks out into the dining room.  Adrien sits next to me and fills his plate. We eat in silence yet again, I kept looking from Effie to Adrien and back to Effie. Should I do what my father did and declare my feelings for Adrien on live television.

"Alright, down to business. I will be training you both at the same time. Come with me, we will start with outfits. I have outfits picked out for both of you. Diana your outfit is in your room and Adrien yours is in your room. Come back to the living room in five minutes," Effie says.