Let's call Tia.

" Hii"

" Don't you have any work?" she said irritated.

" No "

" You know what happened last night..." And I told her whole story plus what happened right now.

" I know my crush is good from the heart it's you who always thought that he is bad," she said.

" And you are an idiot from the brain?"

" Shut up"

" You shut up" and I cut the call.

I come to the terrace and look outside there he is getting inside the car and the car start moving but suddenly a puppy come in front of it and I close my eyes from fear but after some time I open my eyes and my eyes widened from surprise because the puppy is in Abhimanyu's arms and he is caressing him. I so want to do awwwww looking at this seen now I'm more confused, is Abhimanyu really a good person?

Maybe a glass of wine will help me.

I was sitting and savouring the taste of wine when a fragrance comes it was my favourite and I look out of the window I was right rain is going to happen.

It was always my dream to dance in the rain wearing saree but it was never fulfilled but I going to make my dream come true now and I go towards room running.

As I come outside the raindrops fell on me and smile and open my arms closing my eyes and looking upwards.

Tip-tip barsaa paani
Paani ne aag lagaayi
Aag lagi dil mein to
Dil ko teri yaad aayi

Teri yaad aayi to
Jal uthaa mera bheega badan
Ab tum hi batao sajan
Main kya karu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abhimanyu

Shit, I forgot file in the mansion so I'm going back to the mansion.

As I was coming out of the room taking my file with me but suddenly my gaze fell outside the window and my file fell from my hand.

" What the hell?" I said and rub my eyes.

There is Samridhi dancing wearing a saree wearing saree and the raindrops are falling on her showing off her curves.

I wet my lips as I continue to look at her completely spellbound she is looking like a nymph.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Samridhi

Naam tera mere labon pe aayaa tha
Ho maine bahaane se tumhe bulaaya tha
Jhoom kar aa gayaa saavan main kya karu