93. Sharing and bonding

Começar do início

I opened the box, by caressing the name once again ' I'm bound to you forever'

As I opened the box, thernoballs fell on me making me surprise and delight.

There is mug and a piece of paper " for my love" and chocolates too

I opened big box, yes it is cake black forest cake and had a stick note 'happy aniversary of our love

.
.
.
.
.
.
(Heart shape)
Congratulations for your success.
Your doll..

"Cut the cake bhai" anu said and I cut the cake and everyone clapped and congratulate me once again.

I didnt saw them when they came in and left to their place after I cut the cake and all.

Even anu wished me and left, it should be me who need to give surprise but my doll did and I opened my phone and saw doll messaged me.

"Congratulations hero, I came to know at last moment so for both your success and our journey only one cake.

Enjoy, good night" doll messaged me

With a smile, I slept dreaming about my life with her and I want to meet her soon instead of giving reply to her through phone.

Birds chirping sound make me wake up and I got ready in maroon shirt and paired up with cream colour cotton jeans and left to college to meet my doll that when I realised I'm not talking with her properly actually not talking.

So I looked at her from far she looks like angel with long pink dress.

I went to my usual place and pinged her to come and I started acting like doing work in laptop.

She came soon, but she stood near entrance and fidgeting with duppata.

I smiled inside and didn't looked at her, I don't know why but I want to tease her so I kept quiet.

She sat beside me after a long debate with her.

Five minutes passed but she didn't open her mouth and siya got up to go that I pulled her that she landed on my lap.

"Where are you going" I asked

"So angry on me" I asked again

"Happy aniversary of our love to my love" I said but she kept silent making me go mad.

"I'm sorry doll, please talk" I said that when she looked at me with tearful eyes.

"Why you didn't talk with me these days..??

Is that because my father touched me (siya closed her eyes in pain)

I swear, nothing happened because mom wake me up and to me I slept deeply so I don't know.

But I swear, now I'm not sleeping and nothing will happen like that.

I'm sleeping far from him too.

It doesn't mean I force you to stay with m.." siya shuttered alot and because of crying her breath became uneven where sid hugged her tight coming out of shock of what she spoke.

'Is it what she think of him..

Is she is thinking I will judge her' sid thought that make him more vulnerable

"Doll, please stop crying it's not good for health and I didn't mean to hurt you nor I'm doubting you.

Please don't think in wrong way. It doesn't matter to me what your personal life and all.

The thing is I'm scared to loose you so I stopped talking to you so I thought you will understand my point.

But now I understood that I took wrong decision, just remember one thing, I won't judge you not now not ever." Sid said while kissing her forehead.