𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

——————————-

After graduation, you and Hanji spent the summer in Germany. Their parents had a spare apartment and decided to let the two of you stay there.

During college, you and Hanji went to different schools but still saw each other every week.

Luckily, you, Yelena, and Mikasa all went to the same college so you weren't completely alone.

You and Hanji saved up money for an apartment and moved in together during your sophomore year.

After graduation, the two of you finally decided to get married. Everyone from your graduating class was there.

During the after party of the marriage ceremony, you had a chance to catch up with everyone.

Mikasa and Eren got married during their senior year in college. They started their own business and are both financially stable at the age of 20. On top of that, Mikasa was currently pregnant.

Sasha went to study abroad and traveled the world with her best friends, Connie and Jean. Sacha became a registered nurse while Connie and Jean both worked as gym teachers at their local elementary school.

After highschool, Marco took a gap year to focus on himself before starting college. He was currently in his senior year, majoring in law.

Yelena and Pieck started dating during college and are still together to this day. Yelena became a real estate agent while Pieck became an interior designer.

No one has heard of Annie since graduation.

—————————
𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟯𝟬𝘁𝗵
𝟮𝟬𝟯𝟭
𝟲:𝟰𝟰 𝗣𝗠
————————

Currently, you were working as a therapist while Hanji worked as a videographer for HBO.

You were laying in the comfort of your apartment, watching the newest season of Ouran Host Club. Season 2 came out a couple weeks ago.

You were cuddling up with Salem (hanji's cat) while waiting for Hanji to get home.

You heard the door unlock, revealing Hanji. "Hey baby, how was work?"

——————————-
END.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐇𝐄 "𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃" | 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🎉