11 ⇀ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍

TW: heavy drug use, suicide, and abuse

———————-

-———————-𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟯𝗿𝗱𝟮:𝟬𝟱 𝗣𝗠———————-

-———————-
𝗧𝘂𝗲𝘀𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗔𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗹 𝟮𝟯𝗿𝗱
𝟮:𝟬𝟱 𝗣𝗠
———————-

You woke up with an excruciating headache. Your bed felt empty, you realized Hanji wasn't there and immediately panicked. You got up and opened your door to see Hanji making breakfast. You instantly felt at peace, sighing out of relief which caught their attention.

"Good afternoon." Hanji said while flipping pancakes. You sat on a chair so you could have a better view of them. "Afternoon? What time is it?" You asked out of curiosity. "It's 2, I didn't wanna wake you, you deserved to get some sleep. Here." Hanji said, handing you a plate of stacked pancakes, along with a glass of orange juice and some aspirin.

"Thanks." Was all you said before immediately digging in. You had a major hangover which was excepted after what happened last night. What did Floch even put in my drink, and why am I still feeling loopy?

After how generous Hanji was last night, your whole perspective on them changed. You thought Hanji was the type of person to fuck and dip but you were horribly mistaken.

Hanji was like a gift sent from above. They cared for you the whole night. If it wasn't for them, you would've been stuck in that cold room with Floch, doing sick things to you while unconscious.

Hanji already treated you as if you were their partner but the thought of them saying they "didn't do relationships" was still in the back of your mind. At this point you just let it go. As you were eating, Hanji sat across from you, admiring you in all your glory.

A couple minutes passed and you finally finished eating. You chugged down the rest of your orange juice and said, "Thanks for the meal, I truly appreciate everything you've done for me ever since I met you. I know this sounds corny but you're probably the best thing that's happened to me since I moved here." You gave them a genuine smile, showing that you were utterly grateful for everything.

Hanji smiled back at you saying, "No worries, I actually feel the same way, you're the first person I've felt a strong connection with in years." Hanji's smile faded once they finished their sentence.

"Y/n, we need to talk. You deserve an explanation as to why I don't date." They said. Your eyes widened, shocked that they finally ready to open up.

"Before I say anything, I need you to just let me talk until I'm completely finished, and overall just hear me out. If you don't want to associate yourself with me after this that's completely understandable, but I just can't hide this from you any longer." You nodded, agreeing to listen to everything they had to say, you knew this was something serious.