04 ⇀ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: i was high asf writing this so if it sounds weird that's why!!!!!

—————————

—————————-𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟱𝘁𝗵𝟯:𝟭𝟱 𝗣𝗠—————————

—————————-
𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝟭𝟱𝘁𝗵
𝟯:𝟭𝟱 𝗣𝗠
—————————

On your way to the subway, the two of you walked out of school still holding hands. "I forgot to ask you where you live, by the way." Hanji said. "Montague Street, between Pierrepont Place and Hicks Street." You informed them.

"Wait, deadass. Me too! How come I've never seen you before though." They said. "Believe it or not, I moved here last night so eventually we would've crossed paths." You said smiling.

You both walked into the subway, taking the L train. The whole train ride you guys spoke about your favorite anime. You also wanted to bring up the fact that you had a manga collection, but wanted to keep it a secret until they came over and saw it for themselves. Eventually, your stop was announced through the speakers and the both of you got out.

It now just hit you, ever since they first held your hand in the hallways, they never let go. You weren't complaining though, you didn't want to let go either. The two of you walked down Montague Street.

"Hey look, that's my house." Hanji said, referring to a house a few houses away from yours. "Oh cool, my apartments just a couple houses ahead.' You informed them. You and Hanji walked into your apartment, both taking off your shoes, because New York is a dirty ass place and you don't want bacteria all over your house.

You instantly headed to your room, immediately being hit with the smell of weed. "Jesus, it smells like weed." Hanji said while laughing. "Oh shit I'm sorry, is it bothering you." You said, almost panicking because you didn't know if they smoked or not. "Ahaha don't worry, I smoke too." They said.

"DUDE YOU HAVE A MANGA COLLECTION." Hanji yelled, immediately running to your bookshelf that was halfway stacked with manga. The rest was in a couple more boxes, due to you not being done unpacking. "Yeah, I have more in the boxes." You said. You flopped down on your bed immediately, sighing out of exhaustion.

"Bro, how long have you been collecting these, most series like Future Diary and Jujutsu Kaisen are impossible to find." Hanji asked, still admiring the amount of books you have, not taking their eyes off such a masterpiece.

"I've been collecting manga for over 6 years now. The first manga I ever bought was One Piece. By the way, feel free to borrow any books you want, I've read all of them at least twice." You informed them. While you were still laying down on your bed, Hanji flopped on top of you, hugging you, catching you by surprise. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." They said repeatedly, slightly yelling due to how excited they were.