17 ⇀ 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍

————————-

—————————𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟱𝘁𝗵𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟱 𝗔𝗠—————————

—————————
𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟱𝘁𝗵
𝟭𝟬:𝟮𝟱 𝗔𝗠
—————————

What happened between you and Hanji last night was pure bliss. The two of you spent the rest of the night taking a shower together and watching Nana until you both fell asleep in each other's arms. You both went to bed naked so in reality, you brought lingerie for no reason.

You woke up to your legs feeling sore. The morning sun peeked through your curtains causing the whole room to be filled with sunshine. You rolled over and felt the bed, looking for Hanji, but it was empty.

You sat up on the bed and stretched. You called for them but no one answered. You got up and wrapped a red velvet robe around your bare body. Suddenly, you heard the faint sound of people talking.

You walked over to where the noise was coming from, and there was Hanji, talking to one of the hotel staff at the front door.

The worker rolled in a cart to your room, filled with plates and lids covering the top of it. "Thank you so much." Hanji said to the worker before closing the door.

Hanji turned around, revealing you leaning on the wall while smiling at them. Hanji walked over to you and said, "Good morning my love." "Good morning babe." You said, hugging them.

They hugged you back and gave you a small soft kiss on your lips. "I ordered room service for us by the way." They mentioned. "Thank you." Was all you said before giving them a kiss on the cheek. You both then broke away from the hug.

They opened the lid on top of the tray, revealing a bowl filled with beautiful red strawberries, crepes french toast, croissants, along with blueberry and raspberry spread to go with it. On top of that there were two big glasses of orange juice.

You were utterly shocked at how much food was presented in front of you. You looked at Hanji with the biggest smile and said, "Thank you so much."

Hanji looked back at you and said, "There's no need to thank me, get used to it. You're mine now, I'll spoil you 24/7."

Hanji walked over to their suitcase and pulled out a jar of weed and along with RAW rolling papers. "You didn't tell me you brought weed, are we even allowed to smoke in here?" You asked. "Probably not, but we're not gonna smoke in here. There's a balcony for a reason." Hanji said.

They opened the windows, revealing a stunning balcony. You had the perfect view of Manhattan form there.

They rolled the cart of food over, setting the jar of weed and papers on the table. They grabbed your hand and pulled you into the balcony then closed the door.