20 ⇀ 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

—————————

—————————-𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟯𝗿𝗱𝟲:𝟬𝟱 𝗔𝗠——————————

—————————-
𝗠𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗲 𝟯𝗿𝗱
𝟲:𝟬𝟱 𝗔𝗠
——————————

The day every senior has been looking forward to finally arrived, graduation day. The night before, Hanji decided to sleep over so the two of you would get ready together.

You woke up to Hanji planting small kisses on your forehead. Your arms were wrapped around their body along with your head pressed against their chest.

"Goodmorning my love." Hanji said, in their raspy morning voice, giving you one last kiss on your forehead. "Goodmorning baby." You said back, snuggling your face into their neck.

"I don't feel like getting up right now. What time do you wanna start getting ready?" Hanji asked, while rubbing your back. "What time is it?" "6." "In 30 minutes then." You replied.

You and Hanji spent those 30 minutes in each other's comfort, undisturbed. Mainly talking about graduation and plans for summer break.

After those 30 minutes passed, Hanji gently shook you saying, "Come on, we don't wanna be late now do we." You groaned and got up from your bed, not long after they got up too.

You looked at yourself in your full body mirror, Hanji joined you and hugged you from behind. As the two of you were looking at yourselves, they planted a small kiss on your cheek and said, "Come on let's take a shower."

The two of you headed towards your bathroom and walked up to the sink, brushing your teeth.

After you were done, Hanji came from behind you and took off your shirt for you. You turned around so you were now facing them and did the same, taking off their shirt, holding intense eye contact.

After the two of you were done taking off each other's clothes you were left completely naked. You both then hopped in the shower.

You started off by washing Hanji's hair, while they scrubbed your body. You would both switch positions here and there. After all the suds were rinsed off of your bodies, you gave them one small peck on their lips.

You were about to hop out of the shower, until Hanji grabbed your arm and pulled you into a passionate kiss. You grabbed the side of their neck and kissed them back.

Hanji grabbed your thigh and lifted it up slightly. They took their thumb and softly started massaging your clit. You threw your head back and let out a breathy moan from their sudden action.