" are you new in town?" I asked him and he smirked, ughh of course he was going to be cocky.

" sort of, what's your name darling." He asked me full of curiosity. I was not going to give him my real name so I made one up looking around at my surroundings I came up with the name violet king I mean it was pretty good. I saw a patch of violets and the first word I thought of was king.

" I'm violet king, who are you?"

" I'm kol mikaelson."

" ah ha I was right." He looked at me confused. I realized I was talking out loud.

" oh I wasn't talking to you." I mean I was technically telling the truth, I meant to say it in my head instead of blurting it out like a lunatic.

" well ok I must get on my way ms king, but before I do I must do one thing." Then the bastard tried to bite me of course I had my dagger on me so I stabbed him in the arm making a run for it. He caught up and knocked me unconscious.

When I woke up I was in a mansion... it was Klaus's mansion. Why would kol kidnap me and bring me here?
I wiggled trying to get free using my strength but it was no use I was tied to this uncomfortable chair. Kol walked in smiling, I used that as an opportunity to strangle him with vines. The vines wrapped around his neck and pushed him against the wall.

" haha take that you bastard." Then while still holding him up there i managed to free myself using my magic.

" brother get down here now!" Kol yelled choking on every second syllable.
I just laughed at him waiting for Klaus to come, or elijah or Rebekah. I didn't really get along with Rebekah or to be quite honest elijah either.

I heard a chuckle as I saw Rebekah, Elijah and Klaus standing behind me.

" hello love. You can let him go." He smirked.

" are you sure? He's kind of annoying." Kol glared at me whilst the other three laughed at my comment.

" I like her way more now." Rebekah stated which surprisingly felt like some sort of accomplishment. I let kol down and walked towards Klaus standing at his side, reaching for his hand. We entwined our hands together.

" wait Klaus aren't you pursuing someone named elowyn?"
I laughed that he believed my fake identity.

" violet why are you with my brother?"

" that's Elowyn you complete idiot." I laughed at rebekahs comment, I looked over to Elijah to see him smiling at me.

I high fived Rebekah laughing at my fake name, I liked rebekahs company almost as much as Klaus's.

" how did the vines come out of your hands?! I've never seen any witch who's been able to do that. Unless..."

" she's one of the four." Klaus told him, I had told Klaus what the goddess told me before. I hadn't told anyone other than Klaus but now I had, and I had told 3 others. I glared at him and he did his annoyingly sexy smirk.

" how did you become one of the four?" Kol asked intrigued and now the other 3 were sitting and listening aswell.

" well my family was the head of one of the most powerful covens at the time and the myth was once the worthiest child from a coven reaches 19 she or he may be chosen. So one evening in a vision the goddess brought me to this heavenly land where she told me that I was now chosen. By being chosen I became the most powerful witch to ever exist... well other than the goddess herself. And that's basically the story."

They all looked so intrigued, I guess I hadn't told Klaus before because he got up and started walking over to me about to speak when the doors opened abruptly.

" children!"
The mikaelson siblings jolted upright to the sound of her voice. Then the blonde lady walked into the room continuing her rant.

" which one of you has been killing the locals! I have told you that there is NO killing! Have I not made myself clear."  They all looked surprisingly afraid of her, these were the mikaelson siblings they were not afraid of just anyone.

I stepped out making my presence known and as she registered my presence she looked annoyed like I was some pesky animal on her property.

" who's she?" The blonde mother asked rather rudely. I stepped closer to the woman but Klaus grabbed my arm I wiggled out of his grasp and continued to walk forward, now standing only 4 feet away from the woman.

" my name is Elowyn, and I'm guessing you are their mother." I said as more of a statement rather than a question. I knew she was their mother I just forgot her name.

"Ah so you are Klaus's mistress." I was way more offended by that then I should've been.
I looked back at Klaus and he nodded coming forward.

" let me get one thing straight ok?"
She nodded.

" I am nobodies " mistress" ok."
She sighed and the finally nodded.
Klaus came up and kissed me then whispered softly in my ear.

" would you like to be my date to the ball tonight?" I smiled and nodded.

" ok I think I should go now but it was nice meeting you mrs mikaelson. Bye Rebekah, bye kol, bye lijah." They smiled and waved.

It was time to get ready for the ball and boy did I know jut the person to go shopping with.

" hey care. Wanna go dress shopping for the ball?!"

" yes! That's about the only good thing that's coming out of this ball. But let me promise you that you will look stunning tonight."

" I knew I could count on you care I'll meet you at 12, k?"

" yeah bye Ellie!"
I giggled at her excitement

" bye care."

Then I hung up and made my way back home.

____________________________

Wowowow 1464 words! That's a lot!

I would just like to say thank you all so so so frickin much and I love you all!

-Kat :)