CHAPTER 8

The passage of a couple of weeks was too fast. Louis began receiving daily check-ups at his home. They wanted to avoid as much as possible that it was not exposed to the sun. He began to weaken, he began to change a little in his physique, his way of walking, the way he held some things.

However, he tried to maintain a life as normal as possible. Take classes, see his friend Niall, and at night see Harry, only now with a condition that his mother imposed on him; that she would drop him off at nine at night and pick him up at twelve. Louis had no other choice to accept.

Louis was afraid that Harry would notice the changes in him, he was afraid that Harry would move away from him, and more because things were going so well that he was afraid that all the effort that it cost him to be like this with him, would go away. The trash.

Night came and Louis asked his mom to take him to 24, he knew who would be waiting there. He got ready, got his things and got in the car. On the way his mother was calm, silent, until she decided to break it.

- Louis, I ask you to tell Harry what is wrong with you. He deserves you to be honest with him. - He said calmly.

- When I think it's time I'll tell him, don't worry mom. - He answered calmly.

- Louis, you have said that many times and I think that in this case it is not about whether it is the moment or not, it is important that he knows if he thinks to be with you, I do not think that he will move away from you for that, okay? - His mother turned to see him with a somewhat tired look and at the same time, off.

Louis didn't say anything. Arriving in a couple of minutes at 24, Louis got out of the car, when he was going into the snack bar his mother spoke to him.

- Louis! - He said with a high tone of voice, but not annoying. Louis turned to see his mom. - Take good care of yourself, okay? in a few hours I will come for you.

Louis just nodded and went into the snack bar. Seeing Harry sitting at the bar where they met.

- Hello! How are you cute - Said Harry. In response, Louis frowned and looked at him slightly flushed. - what? - He said between laughs.

- Mmm you've never called me that, and I get a little cool. - Louis said, a bit shy.

- Well you must get used to it, you deserve to be told like this - Harry said as he put away his cell phone, which he was looking at before Louis appeared. - And are you going to ask for the same old thing?

Louis looked at the sea, wondering if he would order food or not, since he didn't want Harry to see how his hands were shaking, so he refused. He replied that he had already eaten, and that was fine.

They talked for a while, and the night began to cool down a bit. There was a full moon and the snack was alone. Harry noticed that Louis was cold because he started to shrink into place.

"Come," Harry said, interrupting what Louis was talking about at the time, as he opened his coat.

"No no Harry, I'm fine like this" Louis replied without turning to see Harry, who was trying to make the coat big so that they could both be there.

"I didn't ask you if you wanted to," Harry said with a small smile, as he approached to hug Louis, who had his hands inside his sweatshirt bag.

Louis said nothing more, and let himself be hugged by Harry. They were silent for a while until Harry spoke.

- Louis, you transmit calm and ... confidence. - He said calmly. Louis smiled, trying to hide his face between his coat and Harry's chin. - I don't think I need to say this, because it feels like, but I like you, I like you a lot Louis.