CHAPTER 1

Louis, a boy of stature ... not very tall, with a fine face, blue eyes, hair so soft, but unfortunately with a disease that did not allow him to show his beautiful physique in the sunlight. Only at night, in the light of the moon.

XP, a disease that was growing with Louis about 15 years ago. It did not allow him to enjoy his life like that of any young man, going out to an amusement park, going on a hike with friends, going to the beach, even sitting on his patio in the afternoon having a refreshing drink with friends or family.

He took classes in the afternoons at home with his personal teacher, apart from that his mother also helped him with homework or even explain something to him.

Every night he liked to go out for a walk downtown, without sunlight, nothing that could harm him. He used to go with his mom or sometimes alone. They did not return that late, although for Louis it was not of much importance to have an hour to sleep, since his life was more nocturnal due to his illness.

In the center there was a snack shop that was always open 24 hours a day, where he really enjoyed going at night. He loved eating a hamburger with a strawberry milkshake, especially with the view of the ocean.

It should be noted that he was a very sociable boy, even if ... only with whom he knew. He did not usually talk to strangers in a trusting way other than with the man who served the snacks, his best friend Niall and of course, his mother and sisters, even if he only lived with his mother.

One night, it was already past 11:00 pm, he went to that snack shop "24", he wanted to walk for a while and eat while having a talk with the man from the store, who liked him a lot. Hiram, his name was. Hiram already knew that Louis would go at night, although for him when it struck 11:00 p.m., it was a sign that he would no longer go.

To Hiram's surprise, Louis arrived around 11:30 that night:

- Louis! It's too late for you to be around here, and your mom?

- Oh, she gave me permission, don't worry Hiram.

- Same food Louis?

- Same food, Hiram!

Both with a smile on their faces, since it was a pleasant moment for them to have a chat at that time, it was something quiet.

While Hiram prepared his food, Louis listened to the background music of the snack and looking out to the sea, how little could be seen since it was night. When at that, he saw a group of girls running, as if they were looking for someone, they had cell phones and only shouts were heard like "It's there" "No! I saw he went to the other side '' '' Look for the car!" .

Louis frowned somewhat confused, and asked Hiram:

- Do those girls usually come here at this time?

- No, I've not seen them, they must be doing some march.

They didn't give much importance to the two of them, so Hiram brought his food to Louis's place, it was a bar, overlooking the sea. Hiram sat down to talk with him, when a black car arrived outside the store, nobody got out of it, he remained motionless for a couple of minutes, until someone got off. He was someone not very tall but not short, he was of normal height, although not as small as Louis.

He looked a bit suspicious, because he was dressed in black, including his cap, and he had sunglasses, why sunglasses at this time?

Hiram got up a little suspicious and approached the guy:

- May I help you?

- Yes, just give me a milkshake, whatever it is, and what is the most hidden table?

- The bar where the boy is, but this is him, you could use the one next to it, it is very comfortable too.

- Thanks.

The boy went to sit at the bar next to Louis. Louis only looked at him with a bit of distrust, since he hunched over a little and only saw his cell phone. Until I turned out of the snack bar, everything seemed calm, until the boy spoke again:

- Excuse me, sir, the girls who were running, could you see if they already left?

Hiram looked out, and saw everything without people, there were no more girls running.

- Yes, they're gone, why do you ask?

To which the boy replies:

- Uff, thank goodness - he took off his glasses and straightened up- They are some girls who are following me, I came to rest here for a while, people said it was a quiet place, but I already saw that not much, even if it is quieter than where I was.

- Did they want to do something bad to you? - Hiram said

- Not! no no, they are fans, and well believe it or not, I want a little peace of mind.

- Are you famous then?

- Well, something, I'm a singer, you know, girls running after, spies, paparazzi, invasion of privacy, artist stuff.

Louis turned to see the boy while he continued eating, although, in reality Louis did not know who he was, he observed him carefully, until the singer turned to see him and said "It seems that you have a quiet life, I would like to change it with yours eventhough let it be a day. "

Louis stared at him somewhat surprised, he had a bite, when the boy told him.

- Or sorry, you're eating, sorry to interrupt.

When Louis passed the food, he spoke:

- Don't worry.

- Can I sit with you? - the boy said

- Mmm ... sure, if you like.

Hiram saw that the singing boy sat with Louis, so he was careful not to do something to him, after all, even if he was famous, he would not easily trust him.

- Nice view huh, do you live here? - Said the singer.

- To which Louis replied: Yes ...

- Great, how incredible, you can come to the beach whenever you want.

- Actually, no ... Louis said.

- Because?

- Well ... I have many things to do during the day, I only come at night, apart from that, it is quieter.

Hiram turned to see Louis, knowing that he did not tell the truth about his illness, since he did.

After a while, about 10 minutes, Louis said:

- Well, I have to go, it's late, my mom must be waiting for me - looking at the time on her cell phone - Nice to meet you ... mmm

- Harry, my name is Harry. - He smiled delicately

...