CHAPTER 7

The next day arrived, and once again Louis was around from 8:00 p.m. on 24, when about 10 minutes later Harry appeared:

- Louis! How was your day?

"Hi Harry, well actually, my classes ended earlier today and ..." Harry interrupted him.

- Oh you would have called me and we could go to the beach or something.

"Oh no no ... no, I still had homework to do," Louis said, looking away from Harry's eyes.

"Well, but you're here ..." Harry sighed.

There was a moment of silence until Louis decided to resume the conversation they were in yesterday.

- And Harry ... what did you want to talk about yesterday? - He said curiously.

"Mmm, nothing interesting ..." Harry said not so convinced, when Louis's eyes fell on him.

- You look like it was something serious, but, okay, I understand if you don't want to trust someone you just met, I don't blame you.

"No, it's not that, it's just mmm ... I don't know how to tell you, and to begin with, I don't know if it's okay for me to say it like that," he said as he looked up at Louis.

- Okay okay, say it when you feel safe Harry.

Louis had no idea what Harry wanted to say to him, but it is clear that Louis is a very clueless boy when it comes to relationships or to notice that someone loves him.

They spent the night talking, they talked for a very good time, they did not even give importance to the time, until someone arrived by car, it was clear that he drove in a somewhat desperate way, until a woman got out of the car walking quickly.

- Hiram ... Hir ... Louis! - Louis's mother came in looking for him somewhat alarmed, with a slightly high tone of voice.

- Mommy? What are you doing here? - Louis said with a calm and friendly tone, somewhat surprised but not really bothered that his mother went for him.

- Louis, can't you see the time? Let's go. - Louis's mother said, to which Harry stayed a serious moment until he decided to speak.

- Ma'am, I'm sorry, we didn't realize how fast time went by ... - He said as he took out his cell phone to check the time - well, I didn't think it was basically tomorrow, I'm really sorry.

Louis's mom only saw Harry with a serious look, no annoyance or happiness ... just a neutral expression, until she turned back to Louis and said:

- Let's go, you heard.

Louis looked at his cell phone and noticed that it was 5:30 in the morning, something that began to worry him now since it was almost time for the sun to rise. Both Louis and his mother were calm, of course, worried about the time but when Louis's mother realized that Harry did not know what Louis suffered from, she noticed it when she saw the calm with which Harry spoke.

- I have to go Harry, we'll talk later. - Louis said a little serious.

- Sure ... I hope you're not upset with me for the time ...

- No no it's not you, it's with myself, calm down, see you later - Louis interrupted him and ran away.

Louis's mom was in the car waiting for Louis. When Louis rushed into the car his mom immediately pulled away, telling Louis the following:

- Son, if you're going to be seeing a friend so often, you should tell him what you're suffering from. I see that he doesn't know, you already saw what time it is ... the sun begins to rise and you are here ...