CHAPTER 5

As Harry sang to Louis, it seemed to Louis that the world stopped, that the world had become only him and Harry. A million things were going through his mind, his heart was racing, his stomach was spinning like there were butterflies inside him. Louis at that moment realized that Harry caused something special in him, something more than he ever imagined.

Harry finished singing, but it was something they both enjoyed, Harry singing to Louis looking into his eyes and smiling:

- And what did you think?

Louis smiled: You sing incredible, please never stop doing it, I see why the girls run after you - He said jokingly.

Harry laughed and said:

- I've never been like this with someone, this is so ... incredible for me, without people, without reporters, with you. - I am thinking in silence for a moment - Can I ask you a question Louis?

- Tell me, sure.

- Do you know what love is? I mean, sometimes I feel like I don't really know ... sometimes I wonder if people love me for who I appear to be or for the person who I really am, and I feel like, maybe I'm not capable of loving ... of actually giving what is love.

Louis was a bit surprised, and thoughtful:

- Well, I had never thought that, but I think we all know how to show it, even with small things, and maybe we don't realize it, but if we show it, with our time, details, even if sometimes many people don't value it, the world is very unfair, but why your question?

- Oh you know, the existential crisis that sometimes you generate around you haha ​​- Harry said not so convinced.

- Come on Harry, the world loves you, don't think such things.

- But, they don't love me for how I really am, they only know part of my history, they know the part of fame, of luxurious things, rumors, but not the truth, and since I met you, you have seen me as someone normal, And I appreciate it, it makes me feel good.

Louis smiled, got up and said:

- Come - while removing some garments from his body.

- What? Where?

- Let's get into the sea, let's go! - Already on the shore of the beach.

- It's night, we better come one day but, with the sunlight, what if you eat a ... shark - Harry said making funny gestures.

- I can't do it during the day, I am very busy, come on! You will never mess with a friend who barely knows the sea at night again.

Dude, really? Not even he could bear hearing the word friend, and even less knowing what I caused him with the song.

Anyway, let's remember that Louis can not go out in the sun, which Harry did not know, he understood that "He was busy in the day"

"It's now or never," Harry said laughing and removing some clothes from above.

Both playing in the water, in a shallow area, they could both be standing, splashing and laughing. About an hour passed and they both came out of the water, wet without a towel with which they could dry themselves. They took their shirts and began to dry.

- I had never gotten into the sea at Night, how funny, now I see why you like it - Harry said as he dried himself.

- This is the first time that I go to the sea - Louis said as he began to put on some clothes.

- What? - Harry said surprised.

- What? - I look at Harry with a face of what ?.

- It is not possible that you live in a beach area and have never entered the sea, or have touched it, it is impossible.