𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

When she made it past the gates, she spotted Jugyeong and Han Seojun a little ways ahead, seemingly in a slight argument. Seojun was showing her his phone as he uttered something, causing panic to make its way onto Jugyeong's face as he walked away from her, "Yah... Yah! Han Seojun!" She called out, chasing after him.

Seojun started running once he noticed her following, "Leave me alone! Get away from me!" He exclaimed, looking as if he enjoyed her chasing after him.

"Delete it! Delete it now!" Jugyeong cried out, reaching out to try and grab his blazer, but missing. They ran off down the side of the school building, Jugyeong trying to snatch the phone out of his hands with any chance that she got.

Yeona watched them disappear around the corner, shaking her head in amusement.

"Don't look so amused. She shouldn't talk to him." Suho's voice broke her thoughts, gracing her with his presence.

"Already at the stage where your girlfriend can't talk to other guys?" She teased, receiving a slap to the back of the head, "Yah! Ouch!" She exclaimed, rubbing her head tenderly, "What was that for?!"

"For talking nonsense. Don't talk like that again." He replied, stalking off to the front doors.

"Aish, what a jerk!" She muttered, still rubbing the stinging spot on her head.

She had entered the school ten minutes later after getting caught by Sooah and getting her ear talked off about the same drama she had been talking about all last week.

She was turning the corner when she almost ran into Jugyeong, who was frozen in her spot, Suho having stopped her with a finger to her forehead, "You were about to put your face-stamp on my uniform again..."

"Oh... Sorry..." She responded, looking uncomfortable.

Suho brought his finger to her eye level and stuck another out, pointing them to her eyes, "Don't let your eyes wander."

Jugyeong furrowed her brows, "What?"

Yeona shook her head at Suho's childish antics, realising that he was only messing with her just to be able to talk to her.

"I mean, don't get distracted," He nodded towards the classroom, "You should go study instead-"

"There you go again!" Jugyeong exclaimed, effectively cutting him off as she pointed a finger accusingly at him, "I memorised it all!"

Yeona grinned in amusement as Jugyeong started listing off names, "Taejo, Jeongjong, Taejong, Sejong, Munjong, Danjong, Sejo..." As she continued to recite the names that she had memorised, Yeona walked over and linked her arm with Jugyeong's, tugging her in the direction of the classroom, Jugyeong still calling out answers until they made it inside.

"You seem prepared," Yeona told the girl, sitting down at her desk just as Jugyeong did.

"If I'm being honest, I only learned that so he wouldn't hold it over my head..." Jugyeong muttered, pouting slightly. Yeona snickered in response, shaking her head at the girl.

"-Then break up with the one in real life and date via DM!" Sooah exclaimed, marching away from her and Taehoon's spot by the window where they had been taking selfies.

"Sooah!" Taehoon caught up to her and turned her around, squishing her cheeks, "How could I break up with someone this cute?" He asked, pushing his bottom lip out as he tilted his head at her.

Sooah gave him a playful sheepish look as she pushed his hands away, making a motion with her hand for him to stop, "You're too cute!"

Jugyeong and Yeona gave each other knowing looks just as Sooah took a seat at her desk, "Jugyeong with a fling!"