Tornado Tag

Christan POV
Before I could truly realize what's happening Tanya launched a huge ice beam at me and Zenko. Though at the last second I pushed Zenko along with Tama inside my place before I was hit full force with the blast sending me into a van parked nearby. The pain of my previous wounds slamming into the cold steel caused me to cough up blood as she lunged to punch me. Our fists collided midair, propelling me backward again. I went to counter-attack with a fire blast but she jumped in front of my place so I hesitated for a split second and she took full advantage. She hit me with a continuous series of dance-like kicks. 'I need to minimize my movements,' I thought as she continued to go to town on me with one kick after another. 'If I can't dodge then…' I retaliated her attacks with Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist.

 It was working for a moment or two but she ducked one of the attacks and attacked at my blind spot with a punch that was coated in ice. However, inches from my face I intercepted the attack by using Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist again, lifting my right knee up. This knocked her arm back but she then went for a lariat but I once again countered by using the same leg to then push kick arm back stunning her for only a second before then hitting her with a quick bicycle knee that looked to have completely leveled her as she almost fell face first but ended up still standing. I then proceed to capitalize on her lack of awareness by drilling her in the head with one of her dance-like kicks. This sent her to the ground, and while I was in the air I was coming back down with a big fireball to put an end to this quickly. But then I saw the ground where she was beginning to freeze rapidly. It was only a second before she fired another ice blast while being half-buried in concrete. I just barely managed to evade it. I landed on the ground with a hard thud as I watched her pull herself out from under the ground with her upper body in that ice form from before. She was smiling. 

'She's not playing this time. No long monologue, no demeaning jokes. She even lured me in to blast me from underground when my guard was down. She's just trying to kill me outright. The way I am now, she's a terrifying person to face alone,' I thought as we stared at each other for a moment. Well she did. I was having trouble with that. 'Urgh… I can barely see...and my feet.' I thought as I began to stagger as I tried to stay standing. "Trying to run. For a juncture, I thought that little flurry before was your second wind but turns out it was simply your dying gasp. Either way, it doesn't matter. I'll make sure to put you out of your misery." She said with that wry smile on her face the entire time. 

Meanwhile at the Hero Association...

Bad POV
"We have to step in now. Even if you don't want to do it to help him. Then at least do it to protect the city." I told them as Child Emperor then spoke up. "I understand what you mean. As they are two dragon-level threats fighting in a highly populated city we should step in," he said as I then gestured for them to follow him but no one moved. He came back confused. "What's the hold-up?! Come on, let's go!" I said coming back in. "Do you need it spelled out for you idiot? We're in A-City and he's all the way in T-City. None of us can get there fast enough to do anything. If anything it's better if he goes out like this. Saves us the trouble of doing it ourselves." Atomic Samurai said while putting a blade of grass in his mouth. "You'll just let em' die. What about all that crap about rooting for him?" I questioned him. "I like a good underdog story. I never said he was any of our responsibility," This only served to piss me off more and more. "To put it in words you'll understand, he's a wannabe. Like he said, a failure." 

At that moment Tornado got up from her chair and floated to the exit. "I'm done with this conversation. Call me when you have something about the Monster Association. I'm leaving." She said before floating past me without even looking at me. I gritted my teeth at this. "Fine stay back and watch from the sidelines. I'm going!" I shouted before putting my bat on my shoulder and began to head down to the main lobby of the building. I ran out of the front doors quickly before I was stopped by hearing someone speak suddenly. "You won't make it in time." I turned and saw it was Tornado. She had the usual annoyed look on her face. "You're wasting your time. Some no rank loser is not worth the time to take care of by S-Class. Even you can understand that." She said with her arms crossed as she literally looked down at me. "That no rank loser is my friend and I'll be damned if I'mma let that fucker die," I said before I turned to walk away from her as she just let out a "hmph".