Checkmate!

Wails of misery echo down the streets of T-City. The Vigilante Hero cries out in pain as he begins to get crushed by the Titanic Frost Giant. "You'll suffer for as long as I desire, for deforming my face!" She told him as she continued to crush him in her hands. "Aaaaghh! Ugh." His yells reach the far corners of the city as he feels his bones slowly beginning to break. Along with his body freezing. Eventually, the pain caught up to him and he passed out in her hands. This angered Frost. "Wake up. Torture is no fun if I can't hear you scream," she said as she squeezed harder waking him hastily as he to gritted his teeth. Trying to endure the pain but failing miserably. His pain made Frost smile as she could feel that the end was nigh. "Look at you, wasted and gasping for air. But you don't get to go, yet... When your city is shattered to nothing... then, you have my permission to die." She stated before out of nowhere, somebody spoke from directly below them.

"Hey! You put him down right now!" She looked down and there stood the little girl from earlier, Zenko. Frost laughed at the stupidity of the child, running out right in front of her. "Oh, no it's you. Please don't maim me. I'll do anything you say. I'll put your little friend down if you wish. It might be one piece at a time, but I'll undoubtedly put him down. Now, which piece do you yearn for first?" Frost mockingly asked her with a smile on her face. "You better not hurt him!" Zenko angrily yelled at her which just got another laugh out of Frost. "It's a little too late for that." Frost told her before laughing again. Christan hearing Zenko below him, caused him to steer in her grasp. "Zenko! Get the hell out of here! Run!" His voice was heavy but audible enough for her to hear him. "I'm not running away." her lack of fear amused Frost but enraged Christan. "Stop talking back! Just shut up and get to safety!" He yelled out which got a chuckle out of Frost. She stomped down near Zenko, making her lose her footing and stumble before falling. 

"I'll say this once, child I think you should take his advice. You're truly intrepid and all, but your friend here is beaten and broken. And you nor he have the power or skill to take me on," as she stared down at the child she recognized her. "Oh, this is quite amusing. I knew something about you seemed familiar. You're that girl that I beat in last year's piano recital. You got third place, not even second best," she laughed again as Zenko picked up a broken pipe from the ground. "Just like your soon to be dead friend, your both losers." Immediately after saying that Zenko swung the pipe into the foot of Frost. Initially, nothing happened, but then unexpectedly the large crack appeared all over the foot of the giant woman. Her amusement shifted into confusion and anger as Frost then raised her foot directly above her. Christan was powerless to stop what was coming. But just then Frost was launched over Zenko and fell back first into the car park again, causing a big tremor. This caused her to drop Christan, leading to him landing on the ground. "You son of a bitch." As Christan finally opened his eyes, he saw that the person that saved him was Metal Bat.

Metal Bat POV
'This white-haired bastard really pisses me off. All he had to do was watch her for an hour. But he went and royally fucked it up.' I thought as Zenko ran up to him before I followed behind her. He looked weak and broken. "Woah, with the stuff I heard about ya, it's a little hard to believe to see the big bad vigilante hero in such a sorry state." I told him as I looked down at him. Zenko gave me a dirty look which I just replied with a "what". He just chuckled to himself. "Nice to see you too." After he said that he coughed up a bit of blood before I helped him up. He could barely stand, parts of his body looked to be frozen with frost on his sides and arms. His right leg was broken, so he used a guard rail to stand up. "Who dares strike me!?" That ice monster yelled out in the distance. "Christan, are you okay? Don't ever tell me to shut up again you stupid dummy." Zenko said as she smacked his arm. It turns out to be more than he can handle, and he screams in pain. Scaring her and surprising me. "My body is a little sensitive right now. Even the wind touching me right now stings like hell." He groggily told us.