Chapter 14: Make Me! (Zander pov)

Start from the beginning

When she tells me she will make me move, I laugh. Telling her I'd love to see that befor biting her neck making her more aroused. Her scent is intoxicating and I really want to rip her clothes from her body and fuck her hard. She warns me she's about to do something to stop me but she wants me, she's just resisting still, but by her panting I know I'm affecting her more and more, if I just tease my fingers down in to her panties and play with her I might just-

Fuck! I jump back when she sets her chest on fire making my top catch, I pat the flames out and tell her Nice try. I know she wouldn't hurt me. That's why only my top caught alight, but it was enough to make me jump back. I try stepping back Into her but I can't move! What did she do?

She kisses the corner of my mouth thanking me for being honest then walks out the door!. Now I'm fucking livid. I keep trying to move but struggle against whatever she did. But when I do I'm out the door shouting at her to get her arse back here! I can see Ryan which relieves me as it's not Declan she's meeting but I'm still pissed off.

Then vines come up and wrap around my legs, rooting me to the spot. Ryan having used his magic to stop me and when they walk away I snap. Roaring my anger I manage to break the vines and start for her. She will fucking come back or ill go to make sure she's safe. Ryan may be her brother but as far as I'm concerned no one can keep her as safe as I can. And she will listen to me. I'm getting angry that she won't even let me talk to her to apologise.

I'm about to grab her when she dissappears and my hands go through air! What the fuck! Where did she go? Did someone take her and I just didn't notice in my anger? Fuuucckkk!

Me and Ryan start calling her name, as we both start panicking. Shit! I'm about to call for the guys when Ryan tells me she's text him saying she's fine and will meet him at the arena. I'm not happy she's on her own and still being stubborn. Ryan then starts asking questions as to why she's upset and that she wants to get away from me. I tell him its training day with me so ill be joining them but he carries on with her not wanting to see me. And when he tells me she would have given me space I stop, thinking she did give me space when I told her to leave me alone. All I'm doing is getting in her face and were both getting more and more upset with each other.

I relent but only because we both need to calm down. Not because he told me too. So I tell him they have 3 hours then I'll be joining them, I link my brother and tell him to get Jake and go meet them now, which he does right away. Growling still not happy with the situation I storm indoors slamming the door as I go, to be confronted by the others

"What?" I snap

"Did you at least apologise?" Caleb asks with a raised eyebrow

"Have any of you? Because last I checked she's pissed at all of us!" I storm past them and head for my room

"Zander! We will apologise when we see her. She knows we didn't mean it! We were under a spell" Blake interjected

I whirl round on him, getting in his face.

"I heard you all, you may have been under a spell Blake! But you only spoke the truth. She also knows that. So don't preach to me!" I spit

"She wouldn't have been out there if you didn't act like a dick!" Keelan adds

"Really, so Declan wouldn't have still turned up and asked her to go outside? We don't even know who put the spell on her! It could have been his witch, meaning him! And yeah I was a dick, but you don't have an animal going crazy because having her marked isn't good enough for him anymore. Clawing at you to get out and take her, feeling like he's been completely forgotten! I went with anger instead of force! So fuck all of you!" I rage at them. Turning I go to my room to get ready to go meet her.