Chapter 1 (pic of Charlotte)~C

**Charlotte's POV**

His green eyes and curly hair. Thats all I remembered from that day at work and I couldn't stop thinking about how he looked. It all felt like a dream.

***~~~***

I was about to start working at the place I've only been dreaming about my whole life. Starstruck Studios. The performers that come from Starstruck Studios are practically legendary. I have lived across from Starstruck studios my whole life in New York and I have always wanted to work there. Everyday I have walked by on my way to school and I have only dreamed what it looked like on the inside and to be a part of it.

Finally when I turned 17 two weeks ago I sent in a resume to start working there. I have been dancing ever since I could remember and I dream about dancing in their studios. yesterday morning was my dream come true...sorta. I couldn't believe it. They actually wanted me at the studios, but as the custodian.

It wouldn't be that bad. They would be able to get to know me and maybe even see me dance. I told myself. This was my first step on my way to dancing big time.

The second I walked in I knew I was right where I belonged. It felt so magical. There were decorations for christmas everywhere! That was probably what felt amazing about it. There is fake snow and shiny decorations. But everyone looked so amazing and professional. It all felt so real... and it was! The only way it could get better if I was here for dancing I thought to myself on that first day.

As time passed my job became easier and easier. Cleaning was not very hard for me, I always cleaned around my house so this was a breeze. The only problem was whenever I went by the dance studios I have been dying to dance in there. But I couldn't. It was a rule. I was only allowed to clean, that was it. Kinda sucked but at least I was there!

But today was different. Today I guess everyone was sorta on a break so when I went into the studio to clean the glass, I couldn't resist. Plus the dance studio was slightly in a different area than the rest of the studios so no one would see me right?

Wrong.

I took off my name tag and put all the cleaning supplies in the corner. I had my long, curly light brown hair down that day but I threw it up in a bun on the top of my head. I hate when my hair is in my face while I'm dancing. I always have at least one rubber band on my wrist.

Luckily I got to wear anything to work so I was already in a light pink skirt with a white tank top on. I had my booty shorts on underneath my skirt cuz I always wear them. So, I took off my skirt and put it with the supplies. I took of my white high tops I was wearing and put them next to my skirt, name tag, and cleaning supplies. I let my flowing white tank hang on me when i started the music. I was used to dancing in just booty shorts and a tank. The only thing different for me was that I was wearing socks. I thought for a second that I could slip and fall but ignored it. I didn't think anyone would come in because it felt so empty. The song was Lego house by Ed Sheeran. (link on the right>>>)

As the words slowly came on I started my routine I created a couple weeks ago. I began in the middle on the floor and slowly rose up with the music.

"I'm gonna pick up the pieces, And build a Lego house If things go wrong we can knock it down."

Right then I fell to the ground dramatically and on purpose with the lyrics. Slowly I was turning around and I was in the splits. The routine went on longer. My body moved so smoothly with the music it felt amazing. I have never danced in such a big space before I felt free and moved with grace. Dancing has always been my strong suit.

"I'm out of touch, I'm out of love I'll pick you up when you're getting down

And out of all these things I've done I think I love you better now."

The words caressed me as I moved with them. This song was one of my favorites to dance to. Slowly the song ended and I landed down on the ground slowly after a couple of spins. My spins were so dramatic and big, I loved them. They made me feel like I took up every inch on my dance space, like it was all mine.

I was slightly breathing hard when I heard something that probably stopped my heart. I heard clapping. I could tell it was only one person clapping. I looked up just to see the one person I never wanted to see again. It was my ex boyfriend.

************************************************************************

Authors Note: Hey you guys! So this is my first fanfic and PLEASE send me some feedback!! I really want to make this good!!! Thanks for reading!

PICTURE OF CHARLOTTE TO THE RIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shoutout to best friend Ash for reading this before I posted! Haha thanks girl!!

~~Syd