||Part - Fourteen||

Start from the beginning

And the day Angre has come in Sharma Mansion, he has found it. But being busy in different types of work tentions, he has forgot about it. But after two days of Riddhima's absence, he has remembered of it and charging it fully, what he has seen made him numb and emotionless. And then he has shown everything to Siya who has protested Angre from revealing it that instance. Her words are perfect : NO ANGRE, NOT THIS TIME. THEY ALL HAVE PROVED MY BHABHI CHARACTERLESS WITHOUT SERVING HER A CHANCE TO CLARIFY HER OWN POINT OF VIEW. SO NOW, WE WILL GIVE THEM THEIR OWN MEDICINE AND AT THE MARRIAGE DAY ONLY WE WILL TELECAST IT AS MY DEAR BROTHER'S MARRIAGE GIFT. THEY HAVE TAINTED HER CHARACTER SO WE WILL DO SAME WITH THEM BUT THIS TIME WE WILL HAVE MEDIA BESIDE US. AND MY DEAR BROTHER HAS DENIED TO ACCEPT HER AS HIS WIFE SO IT WILL BE HIS PUNISHMENT TO ANSWER THOSE MEDIA'S QUESTION ARROWS.

•••

As the screen gets blank, all the relatives, guests and media start gossips. The video till now gets telecasted and shown live in various  news channels. While Roshni and her parents are pale and gulping in fear. Dadi is satisfied with the turn of events. She has only sadness that Riddhima couldn't see her innocence is proved at the end. Siya and Angre are smiling winningly. Anupriya, Ishani and Aryan are shocked because they have never thought truth will be like this. And the most important person, VANSH RAI SINGHANIA? Let's see what's his reaction!

The great Vansh Rai Singhania, the biggest buiseness man of India who owns Designer House on his name, also the fashion icon to every youth. He is sitting numb by lowering his eyes as he is not in sense to look at someone's eyes. He is feeling so many mixed emotions mostly PAIN and GUILT. Surprisingly, he is not angry to get proved WRONG for the first time in his life. He is sadly chuckling at his own misery : It's said VR could sense wrong or right only by looking at someone's eyes but look today he is wrong to realise HIS OWN WIFE? Wife!! .. has he ever accepted her for a single time to be his wife? The answer  is very clear and that is a big NO. He has got her beside him for fucking three months but he has lost it to show her pain. Morning has been allocated for humiliating her before everyone. While each night he has spent to shower his desperation and lust on that poor soul. She has been used by him as his personal punching bag while at the end of the day, she receives nothing but his humiliaton! Is he a man, for sure? Because no real man will physically harass or rape his own wife from the day of marriage itself! And he has done it each and every single day or night. Suddenly his face gets pale, striking on some realisation! He has done "it" every time without any protection, then does it mean : HE IS REALLY GOING TO BE PAPA? Means that day Riddhima has been right, even they have done it each night. He still remembers how in the first month of their marriage, he has punished her because she has been in those special days of a month. He has behaved inhuman with her for not getting a chance to fulfill his desire. And after that in next two months she hasn't stopped him for anytime. That means when he has been busy to fulfill his lust from her body, she has been pregnant, with HIS OWN BABY. How could he behave like a jerk, a beast with his own pregnant wife? And when she herself informs him of the best news of their life, he has referred her as jealous and selfish woman. And about what things he will speak, because whatever memory he has with her is full of sufferings and pain. He could still remember her cold eyes when he gets engaged with Roshni leaving his own pregnant wife. Thinking this his eyes get teary. And his mind goes back to that day's incident :

It's like his mind and heart both are busy in anticipation and uneasiness. Because Riddhima couldn't be found and it's night now. He doesn't know where she is as she has no place to live and all the credit goes to him! From noon, it's going to be a little more dark. Though Angre and Siya have come back but Angre has ordered his men to keep continue their searching.

He is sitting numb and emotionless on the bed of 'theirs' room while suddenly his phone starts ringing and thinking, it's Riddhima he goes to pick it up. But seeing the caller id flashing on the screen, he gets disappointed but doesn't pick it up as it's Roshni calling him. But suddenly his eyes get struck with a small chit placing on the table while some money is kept beside the letter. Getting confused, he takes the letter and starts reading. And then he becomes horrified and amazed at the same time. Horrified because he has been wrong to know her! And amazed as what's gift he has given to her till today,except pain? He chuckles amazed.

Now he knows about what gift she has been talking. It's about THEIR BABY, his own blood and flesh. A tiny part of his and Riddhima is growing inside HER. Suddenly he remembers she has got into an accident and Angre and Siya have been with her that time. He gets horrified thinking is the baby safe? Riddhima hasn't faced any miscarriage, right? Their baby is fit and healthy. So he stands up seeing Angre standing before the mandap. With trembling legs, he goes to Angre and folds his own hands before him saying - Please Angre, say is MY BABY safe? MY RIDDHIMA HASN'T FACED ANY MISCARRIAGE IN THAT ACCIDENT, right?

Listening him, all family members get horrified while all the guests, relatives and media are shocked. They are surprised to see the great VR joining his both hands and requesting his own pa! Meanwhile, a question is rotating inside their brain what relation he does share with the girl named Riddhima as they have already seen her in the screen? But before they could ask, Angre and Siya both shrieks - What are you telling boss(bhai)? Bhabhi has been pregnant when she has met accident?

Here dadi feels a severe pain in her chest thinking God has already accepted her wish but she herself couldn't protect that innocent life! And she keeps her left hand upon her chest area and holds the pillar there to steady herself! Meanwhile, media people come forward to ask from Vansh - Is it true, sir that Mrs Riddhima is yours wife whom you've ditched to marry your long time girlfriend, Miss Roshni when Mrs Rai Singhania is already pregnant with your child? Where is she now? Is your kid safe till now or you've planned to kill her on road, just to free yourself from this unwanted marriage? Have you killed your wife that she is absent from here when your all family is before us? Or you've forced her to go through ABORTION?

And that is Vansh losses his cool to hear the term 'abortion'.

•••