A/N: Important advices

I want to make some things clear:

• First of all, apologies for my bad English. As you can infer, I am not a native speaker of English.

•Support this story. No, I don't want money, you silly. Just vote and comment if you like it. It is more encouraging than you think.

•This is my first time writing something on Wattpad. Actually, I started using Wattpad recently, so I lack of experience.

•I do not own any of the characters or images presented here.

• I am making this because since I played MGSV I could not get it out of my head; especially the fates of Venom and Quiet. I spent much time daydreaming and it is begging to affect me. I tried reading other people's fanfics, but theirs are incomplete. Not to mention that they make Venom speak way a lot more than does he in the game (of course, I'm aware about the tapes in which he speaks a bit more) and some other minimal details. I do not have any problem about that, and I recognize the authors' effort. However, the only problem is that their fics are incomplete, "ongoing" since a year or so.

•As stated before, this will not be only about Venom and Quiet. The plot of MGSV was really interesting and carried hidden meanings, although unfinished I will try to explore it.

• This probably will contain spoilers about Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (of course), Metal Gear MSX and maybe other Metal Gears.

•Feel free to correct my grammatical mistakes, typos or whatever thing you spot, and if you think I am not following the points I wrote here, please let me know.

• I really hope I am able to finish this and in a good way too. I shall put my heart and soul into this, I promise.

Good, that will be it. I didn't mean to bore you to death, but it was necessary.