Shehnaaz giggled and said:- Because I knew you would say Nooooo... So I drank it without informing you... I wanted to see how does it feel...and I needed it for today... Leave all that... You know it is amazing to feel drunk... See every Star is shining and coming to us...

Siddarth smiled at her and said Yes it is coming to us...

"Sidddaaarrtthhh" Shehnaaz said grabbing his face to face him...

"Yes Baby" Siddarth replied

Shehnaaz:- Tariff kar meri

Siddarth:- Your eyes are the sea of emotions to which I can live forever... Your nose is perfect, not so broad and not so thin... Your cheeks it is chubby but I love it to pull it, It feels like some Golu Molu Girl... You have bunny teeth which I like... Your lips are chipped and have a natural shade of peach color... and last but not least you have a body full of curves... at the right place which makes you very desirable...

Shehnaaz teased him:- Did you read this anywhere?... I feel it was very common... But still, I loved it...

Siddarth shook his head at her taunt and sighed in disbelief...

Shehnaaz:- Siddarth jab bhi me gussa ho jau an toh meri tariff kar diya kar... Mera mood thik hojayega...while Siddarth nodded at her...

Shehnaaz:- Siddarth Mujhe na Ice cream khani hai...

Siddarth:- Shehnaaz hume kaha milega Ice cream is vakt p... Aur hum bahut shaant jaga p hai... Yaha koi nai milega...

Shehnaaz:- Tum mere liye ek ice cream nai la sakte hai?

Siddarth:- Yaar ab kya kare?

Shehnaaz:- Sidddarrthhh tu kitna aalssiii Insaan hai... Andar tent see laniii hai Ice cream...

Siddarth:- Tumne laya hai?

Shehnaaz:- Haa... Jaooo na leke aaoo mere liye Ice cream...

Siddarth got up and went inside the saw Ice cream which was ready to melt... He thought for something and then came out and sat beside her...

Siddarth:- Shehnaaz Do you love me?

Shehnaaz:- Yeh bhi koi bolne vali baat hai?... Me na tujhe itna saraa pyaar karti hu saying she spread her arms...

Siddarth:- Toh Pehle yeh drink piyo

Shehnaaz:- Yeh kya hai?

Siddarth:- Kuch nai bass pene hai tumhe fir hi ice cream khana hai...

Shehnaaz:- Na naah mujhe nai pina hai... Acha sunoo thoda sa aur hai kya Daru...

Siddarth:- Haa vohi hai... See color bhi same hai...

Shehnaaz saw the color it was the same... But the smell was not the same...

Shehnaaz:- Siddarth yeh kuch alag nai lag raha hai?

Siddarth:- Nai baby... Chalo peelo varna me pilunga...

Naiii... Naiii... Me peeungi... saying she snatched from him can... and drank in one go... Siddarth smiled in victory... Of course, he had tricked her and made her drink Black Coffee... so that she feel active... and this effect of the drink goes down...

Shehnaaz:- Siddarth mujhe na kuck bolna hai tumse...

Siddarth gave her little ice cream:- Haaa Bolo na Baby... but she kept it aside... and said,