special announcement pt 1

A/n: I've been really busy with studies and didn't update that much lately so sorry guys for the delay XOXO

These parts will consist of 2 parts , and it won't be a conversation between the characters it'll be more like POVs if you know what I mean
--------------------------------------------------------------

Merideth POV:
In so excited for Dr Bailey today , she have been waiting for this moment since she became an attending at grey sloan I'm happy that she is achieving her dreams , and her being chief is absolutely amazing , she would be the first woman chief at grey sloan . What I have to do now go dress up and prepare for tonight's event plus get the kids from daycare. And get home as soon as possible cuz Maggie, christina ,arizona , amelia are coming over so we can dress up and get ready together.

Amelia pov

It's happening , this hospital will be controlled and managed by ladies wohooo!!!!
Neuro: me
Fetal:arizona
Cardio:Maggie
Ortho:callie
Chief of surgery : miranda bailey
Lady chief trifecta😏😏
I was just checking on my aneurysm patient , after that I have to wait for arizona and get us to mer and Derek's house so we can dress up .

(3hours later around 7pm)
Christina pov

The ladies and I just got done getting ready and we are heading back to the hospital , merideth always puts on some music in the car so we did a little carpool karaoke on a song called "Galway girl by ED shereen"

Arizona pov:
Omg thats my fav song ever and by fav I mean I love it , everyone knew about how I love Ed shereen, I was humming the song until Maggie said
Maggie : Oooo I love this song hey arizona I know you love this song sing with me here we go : she played a fiddle In an Irish  band.

I sang back : she fell in love with an English man .

Then amelia looked at me and sang:" kissed her on the neck and took her by the hand "
She kissed me and held my hand with our fingers intertwined

And everyone sang after .this is hella fun carpool karaoke

We were singing and dancing until mer switched the car speakers off and said
' we are at the hospital guys let's go"

Derek pov

I was waiting for the ladies to reach the hospital safely.  After they showed up with their dresses I was amazed. I greeted Maggie and arizona , and kissed mer and amelia on the cheek before we entered.
This is a big moment for Bailey I can't even wait until Richard announced her as new chief.
We entered the hospital meeting hall (amphitheatre) and took our seats.

Bailey pov:
This is a big moment for my career and  cant wait to see who the new chief is  , but I always say that i have to be patient , i entered the hospital with ben by my side , I was greeted by avery , mark,  april , and teddy at the entrance we walked together to the meeting hall and took our drinks before we sat down.

To be continued............