004. 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂

Diego Hargreeves

Diego loves how brave Y/N is. He loved how Y/N took on 2 muscled men when they were at the Gala, in a dress. Her short hair would swing in the air and as she flashes a toothy grin everywhere she went. Diego also loved how Y/N's hair was so soft. After their first time, they were both cuddled under the warm blankets. He watched as she peacefully slept in his arms. His hands were literally stuck to Y/N's hair. He also didn't want her to wake up and realize that her boyfriend liked her hair more than her. Basically, Diego loves everything about her. Every little thing.

Allison Hargreeves

Allison loves how 'girl-ish' Y/N is. She loves how sass always echoed in her voice whenever she spoke. One time, when Diego was speaking over her, Y/N brought up her sassy tone and sassed Diego, making him look down in embarrassment. Allison also loved how Y/N is very strong and powerful, even though she had no powers and was normal. The way Y/N able to fight heavily armed men, shook Allison as it did to everyone else. Overall, Allison, most of the time, is drooling over Y/N's skills.

Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus loves how out of his mind Y/N is. People also classify him as 'the boy worse then Klaus'. At first, when they both met, he seemed like a quiet boy, who just wanted to help, but sooner or later, he became like Klaus. He loved to drink alcohol more than Klaus did. Klaus also loved how hot he is too. He loved the way Y/N slayed the skirt he was wearing, even though he is a boy. The way he had fashion sense was also another fact that amazed him. Y/N could pull off anything he wore. In the end, Klaus is like Allison, always drooling for the man he loves.

Five Hargreeves

Five loved how brave Y/N is. Y/N has always told Five how, when she was young, she often got bullied by other boys because she was a girl, and that girls are weak. This made Y/N strive to be more powerful and stronger than them. Five noticed how Y/N didn't get a single bruise on her when she went to the Gala with Five, Diego, and Lila. Although, Five got himself hurt more than Y/N. Let's just say Y/N handled the men pretty good. Another thing Five liked about Y/N was eyes. It may seem weird, but really, there is more of a back story. When Five first saw Y/N with The Handler, he thought her eyes were addictive. The way her eyes popped put like a cat's eye, looked somewhat, cute. Five also loved how whenever she is staring at him, her black cat eyes were glossy. Thus, Five would literally die for Y/N.

Ben Hargreeves

Ben loved how Y/N would always sit in 'criss cross applesauce'. Y/N was always childish in Ben's eyes. As kids, Ben thought Y/N was just playing around. The way Y/N loved to hang off of Klaus's balcony, scared Ben, but he thought it was cute and didn't mind. As Y/N and Ben grew, Ben noticed no changes in Y/N. It was like she never changed. Even in dark situations, Y/N managed to make Ben laugh. Back in 2019, when Klaus was put into a closet by Hazel and Cha-Cha, Y/N and Ben had to suffer and see Klaus half naked. Y/N sat on Ben's lap because Ben insisted that someone like Y/N, should not sit on the floor. Y/N couldn't help but laugh at how Klaus was sober; she also loved to touch all the blood on him. All Ben did was just watch her in awe, as she threw her head back while laughing. Overall, Ben becomes more soft when Y/N is around.

Vanya Hargreeves

Vanya loved how kind Y/N was. She admired how she would never judge someone for their skin tone, race, or religion. Y/N accepted everyone in her community. She was always respectful and kind. This made Vanya fall for Y/N, hard. Vanya also loved how Y/N gave kisses. Since, Y/N and Vanya weren't an actual couple, Y/N only gave Vanya cheek kisses. Whenever she did, it felt like heaven had just touched her. Vanya counted herself as one of the luckiest people in the world whenever she got kissed by Y/N. In the end, Vanya is a real cutie.

 In the end, Vanya is a real cutie

851 words.