006. 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘀

[backstory]

Eden, this morning, came into the young cast trailer[Tj, Blake, Y/N, Cameron, Eden, Ethan, Aidan] and told us that she was holding a live. Tj offered to hold it on her instagram account. Sadly, Aidan and Cameron, were busy and can not attend the live. In my perspective, I wasn't really excited.

-

WRITTEN IN BLAKE'S POV

Another day, another day at work. My eyes were weakly open, since it was 6:00 a.m in the morning. One of the things I hated about being an actor.

I loved my job with all my heart; but sometimes, nothing but burning hatred toke over me when it was 6:00 in the morning.

To make things worse, everyone else was brightly awoken, and had no trouble walking around in the morning. I guess I'm just a night person?

I heard the door open. I looked over to see Y/N was here. She was wearing the usual Umbrella Academy uniform. She was the young version of Monica, Number 8 [MADE UP CHARACTER]

Y/N was someone who would brighten your day no matter what. Rainy day? No problem, she would make hot chocolate for all of us! 2:00 a.m in the morning? She will let you cuddle with her to sleep.

Basically, she was amazing. She will make sure someone is happy no matter what!

Anyway, she walked in like usual. Eden wasted no time, to spring up to her and tell her about our live.

She replied by nodding and giving a gentle smile to Eden.

On the other hand, I sat there, and being an grumpy old man.

"Is something up?" Y/N asked me softly. "It's 6:00 in the morning, did you really expect me to be jumping around like a happy kid?".

"No, but-" she said stretching the 'but', "-today we are going live!" She continued, as pure joy toke over her voice.

I scoffed. She noticed and said "c'mom" we a big fake pout on her face. "Please!" She said, continuing to try and make me give in. She gave me her 'puppy eyes, sad face' to me.

I gave in.

I slightly squeezed her cheeks, making them flush red. "I'll try to be happier, my sweet, sweet, pie" I said with a warm smile.