001. 𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗿

[backstory/plot]

I'm Y/N. I'm 16 years old. I am also known as 'makeup specialist #3'. If you haven't guessed yet, I work on the Umbrella Academy set. I work here because I needed money for highschool. I already live in Downtown Toronto, and go every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to work.

-

Working on the Umbrella Academy set isn't as much as I thought it would be. I come in for 2 hours every afternoon. The person I do is Justin, Justin h. Min. Since his character doesn't get physical character development, I get bored as hell. I slick back his platinum black hair with shiny gel and add light makeup.

I do know the cast well though; I join in conversations with Robert and Justin, lunch breaks with Emmy, talking about girls with Elliot and joking around with David.

I never got along with Aidan and Tom though. Me and Aidan would sometimes look and at eachother and smile, but nothing much. Same for Tom; he would say 'hi' and just leave as of that.

Today Emmy wasn't here because today she didn't have any scenes. I usually go and have lunch breaks with her, so I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to go back home either because it would take to long to come back. I was basically going to have to be in boredom during lunch.

-

Justin walked in as usual and sat down in front of me. He gave me a flashing smile and said "Hello! How are you?" in a 'sing song' voice. I gave him a sarcastic smirk and replied saying "good" I scoffed and started on his hair. "Emmy isn't here" I said sadly. "So?" asked Justin confused. I rolled my eyes and said "I have lunch with her everyday; and I don't want to be alone" as I applied gel to his hair. "Go join Aidy in his loner gang" said Justin, as Robert chuckled, joining in on the conversation.

Right.

I never really knew why, but he would always sit alone in the catering area. He had his own lunch table where he would eat his vegetarian lunch everyday. I didn't bother asking either.

I would sometimes sneak a glance at him, but thats all. Emmy would sometimes talk about him, about his past dramas, his nickelodeon days, or his character, Five.

Justin snapped me back from thought by saying "why don't you sit alone? too scared!" Justin snickered at me. I sighed "well, I have priorities of living life like a normal person" I said going to the mirror table to get makeup.

I heard the trailer door open.

I turned my head towards the door to see Aidan. He was in in this Number Five costume and had his slightly cute looking messy hair.