Eighth flavor

The easiest thing to change interpersonal relationships, apart from time, is distance

A week later, Senbei packed up his bags and moved to Yuanyuan.

The house was hard to find for a while, and the editor worried that she was on Hengshimalu, and temporarily took her to her second bedroom apartment.

A few days ago, with the blessing of milk tea, Xianbei successfully repaired the plot of Zhou Yuanshan, came back to life, rescued him from the situation of a lingering general's bento, and added a new line for him.

Yuanyuan was very satisfied. On the day she came to pick up the senbei, she was plausible: "If you don't change it, I won't let you live there. You know?

The girl dragged a trolley case, carried a backpack and a peaked cap, and walked beside her without a word.

Thank you and murmur silently in my heart. It will be convenient for you to remind you later...

Senbei was taken aback when he brought Dabao and Xiaobao to Yuanyuanjia.

It's not because of the new arrival, on the contrary, this is the second time she borrowed.

More than a year ago, when she first arrived in Ning City, Yuanyuan, as her editor in charge, also took in Xianbei.

Yuanyuan is a typical knife mouth tofu heart.

Since then, she has been well acquainted with the personality of Xianbei that is different from ordinary people, so she has taken more care of her in her work and life.

The reason for Senbei's surprise this time was to see a young man standing at the entrance.

Tall and delicate face.

She had never seen this person.

The young man was very polite to her and enthusiastically took slippers for them:

"Please come in, please come in."

Looking up, Senbei lowered his head super fast, hiding his eyes in the shadow of the brim of the hat.

A stranger suddenly appeared...

Let her dare not come out.

"My boyfriend," Yuanyuan introduced, pushing her inside the door: "I live with me now."

Senbei was under the brim of his hat: "..." She didn't know.

"This is Senbei." Yuanyuan patted her on her shoulder.

"Mrs. Xianbei, hello, I am your fan!" The young man deliberately nodded and smiled, "I am chasing strange evil."

Rubbing his heel on the carpet, Xianbei stopped to take off his shoes: It's over, how do you respond?

Thank you?

The girl's lips moved twice, she said, but no one heard.

Yuanyuan’s boyfriend didn’t pay attention, and didn’t plan to shut up: "So Mrs. Senbei is a cute girl..."

He scratched his cheek, really unable to connect her with that mad painting style: "I always thought you were a male painter hahahahaha."

Xianbei's eyebrows tightened, could it be her looks... let the readers down?

"Okay, you." In the field of vision, Yuanyuan slipped on her pair of slippers.

She seemed to punch her boyfriend: "Don't be strayed here, cut fruit for your wife."

The boyfriend jumped in surprise: "You want to eat fruit?"

Yuanyuan: "I mean you Mrs. Senbei."

Boyfriend: "Don't talk nonsense, my wife is only Ms. Yuan."