Third flavor

Sudden inspiration

The next day, Chen Zhuo came to the store at noon.

The so-called shop inspection is nothing more than going downstairs and turning around.

The double-storey house bought directly the year before last was more than 200 square meters. The first floor is used as a store and the second floor is a residence.

At this moment, the store is full.

As soon as he entered the aisle, the little girl drinking tea and Chen Zhuo waved and called him, Boss Chen.

Chen Zhuo smiled one by one.

He was quite charming when he smiled, and looked into them meticulously.

The extended lines and clear silkworms always give the girl a feeling of being suddenly in the center of the world.

Behind the bar, several waiters in gray uniforms are orderly preparing various drinks for the guests.

Chen Zhuo passed them and entered the operation room.

He took out a box of strawberries from the shopping bag and poured it into the washing tank.

The water was rushing, Zhou Qingshu heard the sound, walked in, and saw the boss rubbing the strawberries intently, raising his eyebrows: "Want to get a new product?"

"Yeah." Chen Zhuo didn't lift his head either.

"Strawberry?"

Chen Zhuo didn't reply, put a small bunch of washed strawberries into the drain basket and put them in front of the wall breaker.

Lulu, the bright red and sweet fruit, rolled in, and Zhou Qingshu followed by him, adding some water to it in a familiar manner:

"Strawberries are almost next season, do you smell the whole strawberry now?"

"Sudden inspiration." Chen Zhuo replied and turned on the machine.

A few seconds later, Zhou Qingshu snorted: "Have you thought about your name?"

"No." Chen Zhuo went to the freezer and took out the cheese and melted it in the water.

Zhou Qingshu's cell phone was shaking.

He turned it out and stared, "Oh, our little fairy's list is here again."

Chen Zhuo turned his head: "Where is Xiao Rui?"

Zhou Qingshu: "It's time to go out to deliver food, I should be back soon."

Chen Zhuo nodded: "You go get a cup of original three-point candies. I'll go out and take it along the way."

Zhou Qingshu thought he hadn't heard clearly: "Fairy's list?"

"Ok."

"Seriously, the fairy is like our lost and recovered ex-girlfriend, she has to stay well." Zhou Qingshu sighed.

What's the strange example, Chen Zhuo constricted his eyes and poured the slightly thick strawberry juice into the paper cup: "Go get yours."

Zhou Qingshu got the order and lifted the curtain back to the outside bar.

——

In order to change the drawing, Xianbei stayed up again, and when he woke up, it was already past twelve.

I took out my phone and came to the bathroom. The chubby new toothpaste leaning in the cup was really safe.

After wiping his face, Senbei picked up the only bottle of moisturizing water on the wash basin and placed it in the palm of his hand when it reached a point.