Fifth flavor

There is still a chance to remedy

five minutes later.

Senbei walked back to the room with her slippers, and then thumped and collapsed back into the chair.

Looking at the display with a black screen on standby, Xianbei tightened his eyebrows, a little sad and a little regretful.

Isn't her move just too much?

At the moment her face was extremely hot, she subconsciously pushed the door panel back hard, just like that...

Closed, closed...

Knock, the speed is so fast that people can feel a gust of wind in the air.

Senbei drooped his eyelids, opened his palms, and looked desperate.

:-(……

I don't know where it is so strong...

I don't even know if the other party is angry...

Anyway, after she closed the door without thinking, there was no more movement outside.

After a long time, when the heat on her cheeks subsided, she got close to the cat's eye and looked out secretly.

The corridor was empty, as if no one had ever been here.

Thinking of this, Senbei scratched his hair.

No way, no way at all, she is so afraid of such problems.

Once the approval is given, it is equivalent to handing a pass card to others, and it also means that it will consume one's future expectations.

Like...

It's like building a relationship. Behind this relationship, there must be huge, complicated, troublesome, detailed, many things that need her to deal with.

Stepping into an unknown forest, is the road ahead a flower or a moor?

I dare not think about it at all.

However, she is the one who mentioned first.

So why did she ask about it.

Her reaction was totally unmatched.

Does that person think he is very refined?

How to do?

Senbei was so anxious that his eyes were red, and his heart seemed to be sour in lemonade.

After thinking about it, she could only find one person for help.

Senbei flashed the screen, pulled down the button, and found the edit Yuanyuan.

She was cracking on the keyboard, typing is much easier than talking face to face.

Senbei: Yuanyuan, are you there...

Yuanyuan: Speak.

Senbei: I seem to have done something wrong...

Yuanyuan: Did the Onmyoji master fail to fix a draft after a day?

Senbei:...not...

Yuanyuan: That is? I can't think of a more serious mistake for the time being.

As a result, Xianbei sorted out the wording for nearly ten minutes and deleted it.

It's only 15 to 10, and I made it clear about the noon matter with Yuanyuan.

Finally, it ends with a sentence "What shall I do next to help TAT".