Sixth flavor

Isn't it a meeting?

Still still, still want to see her?

Xianbei's heartbeat suddenly intensified, and his eardrums trembled.

With a dazed head, Senbei blinked her eyes quickly and read these three short messages several times.

After graduation, the turtle stayed in the house for so long, and no one had ever offered to come to see her, or wanted to see her.

Because it was too hard to communicate with her, I couldn't type a word for a long time, and the sound was as small as a mosquito.

In Yuanyuan's words, due to work needs, coming to sign a contract once is not much different from Dujie.

and so……

So hard...

How would she reply to him?

He said sorry, is she okay?

He said he wanted to see her, would she say me too?

Does it mean that he will come every day from now on?

If, if he does not reject the way of writing and communication, she can still...

Talk to him well...

But check out at the end of the month...

I don't know where I will live, and whether I can drink the milk tea I like...

Suddenly one day, she stopped booking and disappeared without a trace.

Still really moving...

The first time the other party came to see himself, it was because he hadn't booked for half a month...

Wouldn't he be disappointed when he came here again, and he would still feel... cheated by...?

And if I stop drinking their milk tea...

Isn't it a more important guest...

For him, is she still necessary?

There seems to be no more.

...

Xianbei was worried, flustered, and messed up.

There is no clue how to reply to the text message.

How can there be so many unforeseen circumstances?

So worried...

Or... completely cut off the follow-up development.

Thinking of this, Senbei held the phone tightly, cut it out, and found Yuanyuan's contact information.

Typing: Don't... tomorrow

Delete all.

"I won't drink milk tea tomorrow, you don't have to order it for me..."

Senbei drooped his neck and couldn't send it out.

This seems to be avoiding the problem and using others as a shield.

So tired.

Xianbei closes the chat box for editing and returns to the text message bar.

She felt it necessary to tell the other side the truth.

"I might,"

Fingers that were almost transparent, paused:

"Won't order long milk tea, for some reason."

Squinting eyes, half covering his face with one hand, if you dare not look, press send.