Chapter Nineteen

Depuis le début

"You can go make me breakfast..."I say to prevent him from staying anything else. "I'll come with you, I can cut up fruit or something..."

"You don't have to do anything, sweetheart."Tyler stands and takes my hand in his to pull me up, too.

"I don't have to but I want to."I tell him, leading the way to the kitchen, the room where I haven't been able to do more than bake a few batches of cupcakes and cookies.

"Why don't I just make some cinnamon rolls and you can put the frosting on them?"He chuckles at himself as he spins me around to face him.

"If I put the frosting on, I'm going to only put it on the ones I'm eating."I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Okay, you can help."He sighs. "I just like taking care of you, that's all."

"Yeah, yeah. I hear it everyday."I jokingly mutter at him. He opens his mouth to speak again but I cut him off, knowing what he's going to say. "I know, 'there is never a reason to stop telling someone what they mean to you.' I know."

I give him a knowing smile and burry my face in his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist for a few moments before we both pull away and head into the kitchen.

"How does cinnamon rolls and juice while being snuggled up in bed and watching a movie sound?"Tyler asks me.

"Perfect."I reply.

"That's all I want to do today, I just spending it with you in our bed."

"I don't have any arguments there."I tell him before giving him a joking grin. "Honestly, why didn't you let me sleep on that bed when I first moved in?"

"Because you'd get too lonely."He chuckles. "Have you seen the size of that bed? I had to get a California king mattress because the regular ones are too short. You're almost a foot and a half shorter than I am and you're tiny, you'd feel all lonely in there."

"What if I get lonely in there now that I'm sleeping there?"I laugh slightly as I hop up onto the counter to sit.

"There's no way in hell I will let you sleep alone in that bed. Not for a long time."He leans forward and presses his lips to mine.

"I figured."I giggle and lean forward to rest my head on his shoulder. "I can't complain much, though. When I first met you, I didn't take you for a cuddling type."

Tyler's a big guy. He's, apparently, 6'4 (he swears he's grown an inch, the weirdo) and nothing but muscle. He doesn't seem like the type of person that would call his girlfriend pet names and show them so much affection and cuddle.

"You can't blame me. You're too cute not to cuddle. I mean, look at you."He pulls away slightly and looks at me up and down. "You can't not want to cuddle you. You're in my shirt, you're so goddamn adorable when you're half asleep, and you just have that vibe surrounding you that's screaming for me to cuddle you."

"I'm going to wait for you then."I tell him. "I kind of want to change and all that."

"Nothing fancy. And no make up, at all. You're too beautiful for that."He kisses my nose. "And wear one of my shirts again."

"Yeah, yeah."I roll my eyes at him and slip off the counter, making the whole 'almost a foot and a half taller than you' thing very obvious.

"You and those 'yeah, yeahs'"Tyler shakes his head at me. "Go take your 'yeah, yeahs' and your cute little ass and go change, and then go back to bed. Our bed. I'll have breakfast ready soon."

"Weirdo."I mutter as I stand on my tip toes to kiss his cheek.

"I love you."He calls after me with a chuckle.