"I could do this forever."Tyler kisses my forehead.

"Me, too."I entangle my legs in his.

That's how we fall asleep, together.

♡♡♡

There's a moving next to me, a hand on my ankle and my waist. I groan slightly and reluctantly blink open my eyes to see Tyler looking down at me with a smile on his face.

"Morning, beautiful."He whispers. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, sweetheart. I'm going to make breakfast."

"What time is it?"I croak out.

"Almost eight."He kisses the top of my head. "Go back to sleep, lovely. I'll be back in a little bit with breakfast for you."

I nod, slowly waking up a bit and looking around. That's when I realize that one of my legs is wrapped around his waist in an almost sexual manner.

Shit.

I pull myself away from him quickly and turn on my other side, curling up in a ball under the covers to hide my embarrassment.

"Hey, what's the matter, darling?"Tyler leans over me, pulling the comforter away to look at me. "It's the way you were sleeping, right?"

"Don't talk about it..."I turn my head into the sheets and bring my knees to my chest. I feel him moving closer and immediately know what's going on. "No! Don't!"

"What did I say about hiding from me?"Tyler chuckles as he begins squeezing my sides, causing me to break out laughing. I squirm and struggle but I end up just crying because of laughing too hard.

"O-okay! Okay! No more h-hiding, I promise!"I gasp out between laughs. "Please!"

"Only because you asked so nicely..."Tyler's on top of me at the moment, he's got my hands pinned above my head while leaning very, very close to me. My breaths are uneven while his are normal.

"Hi."I finally manage to talk normally.

"Hi."He chuckles, having to barely lean forward an inch to kiss my nose.

"What happened to 'go back to sleep, lovely' and 'I'm going to make you breakfast'?"I ask him.

"You hid from me."He smiles down at me. "We both know I love your beautiful face and your adorable blush way too much to have it hidden from me."

"You're making it worse..."I mumble as I lean forward and burry my face in his neck, knowing this is the only hiding he accepts.

"You're so cute, baby girl."He chuckles, kissing my temple.

"Tyler..."I groan and fall back on the bed.

"Breakfast, darling?"He asks.

"Yes, please."I sit up and go to stand but he keeps me down.

"I'll bring it to you in bed, princess."Tyler gives me a wide smile. "I was planning on doing that but I woke you."

"That was partly my fault."I scratch my temple. "I mean, I was kind of clinging to you..."

"I loved it."He laughs. "I've never been happier than I was this morning. I woke up next to you and that's all I've wanted."

"Sorry-"

"You're not supposed to be sorry."He shakes his head. "I'd wait a thousand more years to do that, it was worth it all."

"I actually slept really good last night."I tell him.

"Yeah I could tell."He chuckles. "You mumble my name in your sleep a lot. You kind of move around a bit, but you stopped when you started cuddling."