Chapter 33

(TW: underage drinking, alcohol, vomit, panic attack(?), Dream's dad, rape, i'll put a warning before it happens. Stay safe <3)
[song rec: seventeen - ladytron (play it on repeat)]

"There's a party tonight."

George glanced over at Clay from the other side of his couch.

"What do you mean with that?" George asked, averting his attention back to the television in front of them.

Clay looked over at the brunette. "Want to go?"

George lowered his eyes from the tv to the floor and shrugged. "I've never been." George said, the thought of going to a party scaring him a little.

"I've been to parties, I'll be there with you." Clay said, inching a little closer to george.

George tilted his head to the side and shrugged again. "I don't know," he said, dragging his sentence out.

"We don't have to, you know?" Clay reminded.

The shorter nodded, still staring at the wooden floor. "I'll go if you want." George said and averted his eyes up to Clay, turning his head so he could face him.

"Do you want to?" Clay asked, intervening their fingers.

"Sure," George said, playing with Clay's fingers.

"We can go home whenever you want, okay?" Clay assured.

George nodded and lay his head on top of Clay's shoulder, yawning quietly.

________

"I'll pick you up in 30 minutes, okay?" Clay said as he opened the door to his car, waving George goodbye.

"Okay, I'll be ready! Bye!" the brunette called after his boyfriend before returning back inside to his house, closing his front door.

He walked up to his room and began rummaging through his closet for appropriate clothes to wear to a party.

"What the hell do I wear?" he mumbled to himself.

He finally settled on a pair of loose black jeans, a lime green hoodie from Clay with a plain white t-shirt underneath and his black converse with.

He went to the bathroom to try and style his hair but ended up just ruffling his hair a little.

He finished that and walked downstairs to the kitchen which had a window facing his driveway.

Suddenly a familiar car pulled up in front of his house and George rushed out of the kitchen and out the front door, grabbing his house keys while he was at it.

As soon as Clay heard the car door on the passenger side, he turned his head to the side with a loving smile on his face, adoring his lover.

"Hi, bub," Clay greeted as George bucked his closed the door and buckled his belt.

"Hi, baby," George said, leaning over the console between them and placing a light kiss on the blonde's nose.

Clay scrunched his face and smiled before looking back in front of him and onto the road, driving out of George's neighbourhood.

"Where is the party, exactly?" George asked, "I don't think you told me."

"I think it's at some Brian's house," Clay answered, "Yeah, I think Nick said his name was Brian."

George nodded. He knew who Brian was.

Brian was also popular, one of Nick's friends but they weren't really close.