Chapter 16 Wake Up >END<

(Skys pov)

I walk around aimlessly in black nothingness. I yawn and cross my arms behind my head and keep walking. I see a small white light far away and smile. Maybe I can finally get out of here! I run towards it, hands by my side, smile plastered on my face. The white spark get bigger and bigger until it envelops me. I close my eyes from the bright light then open them to see that im in a white room with a couch in the middle. I shrugg and walk over to it. I sit down and look around. A space opens in one of the walls and someone walks in. A boy that looks about 19 with emo like brown hair that covers his left eye. His eyes are a bright maroon that shine when the light hits it perfectly. He has on a white t-shirt with blacks rims on the sleeves, v-neck, and the bottom. He also has on a pair of grey jeans and black tennis shoes with purple laces. A pair of black headphones with glowing green gems sit around his neck.

He looks down at himself and smiles. He looks up and around the room until his gaze lands on me. His smile widens and he runs up to me jumping into me giving me a hug. "Oh my Notch Adam I thought I would never see you again" He says with a tear falling down his face. For some reason I didnt want him to be in pain. I wipe his tear away and smile. He smiles then he squints his eyes and looks curiously at me. "Adam?" I nod and he takes a step back. "Wake up Adam" He says shaking me lightly. I look at him weirdly and ask "Why? Whats wrong? What happened?" I look around and see the room falling apart. I look back at the boy and he smiles sadly. "Dont forget me Adam. I love you" he says and kisses me lightly on the lips. I fill a small spark then he turns into like a genderbent version of himself.

His hair is around his waist area, his hair still over his left eye. Eyes the same maroon, skin the same pale. The shirt is the same but instead of pants its a lightl grey skirt and the tennis shoes. A bit of make up lights her features and she smiles weakly. "I thought-" "I was but its complecated. Be safe Adam" A single tear falls and she disappears. "WAIT" I scream into the nothingness. Instead of the light becoming a room it envelops me and i hear a light.

beep

beep

beep

Sound that gets on my fucking nerves I swear. I open my eyes and instead of the white room, I'm greeted with a white hospital room. I look around and notice everyone was in here too, watching me... I look and see I'm the one in the hospital bed. "Hey guys..." I say awkwardly and they all smile. "How do you feel Adam?" Tyler asks and i shrugg. "Just have a slight headache but thats all" They nod and the doctor comes in. "Oh your awake" I nod slightly and he calls in a nurse, who checks everything then leaves.

The doctor comes back and smiles lightly. He walks over and starts to unplug the machines while telling me "Your vitals and everything looks normal. Your heart rates a little higher then normal but its usual when you just wake up. Your able to go home today but you need to take these pills because you have a slight burn spot in your throut but thats all. Take one a day but if your throut burns more than it shoudl take two only. If it get worse after once then come back. Alright?" I nod and he smiles "Good" He turns around but not before he winks at Mitch who rolls his errr... her eyes. Jerome looks like he's about to explode though, which Tyler just explodes in laughter.

(DAMNIT AFTER ALL THIS TIME NEITHER OF US GET IT RIGHT!!! DX XD)

"K shall we go?" They all look at each other and nod slightly. I jump up and grab my clothes, heading towards the bathroom to change. I change into my normal clothes and look in the mirror. I look at my messy curly brown hair and put it back in a low small ponytail. I look at my hazel eyes and look at then with curiosity. They are usually glowing with happiness but its like my soul is crying. I feel like I'm missing something. I shake my head and put my glasses on, walking out of the bathroom. I get in a car with Merome and Munchinguiverse while Simdil40, Ssunkipz and Setosolace got in one.

On the way to the team house Mitch was glancing worridly at me and Jason was about to break out in tears. Right now Im currently laying on my bed with my pjs on. The tvs off, radios off, and Im not on my phone, Im actually starring up at the ceiling. I sigh and look around. I feel like somethings missing, like I forgot something. I roll over to my side and see a black band with a purple strip through the middle. I look at it curriously and pick it up. Ive seen it before but where? A tear falls down my face and i wipe it off. "Why am I crying?" I mumble looking down at the bracelete again. It looks more masculine then feminine. "I dont know whats wrong with me" i mumble and lay the bracelete on the bedside table. I sigh and lay back down, the loneliness taking over again. I close my eyes and think of things that make me happy but something keeps trying to push itself in my mind. What am I forgetting? Is it important? If so is it that important that its taking everything in me trying to remember something I dont? Whatever I'll find out later. Finally after many rolls and turns later dream land is finally taking me in and letting me sleep.