"The girls" his voice bellowed through the room, "I will not ask again."

  Marcel's head tilted to the side, finally allowing himself to digest the threat and his brows nearly furrowed at the plural use of the word girl, but he paid it no mind, "I assume you're talking about Nixie" he commented, making a show to hold his hand about neck height, "yay high, dark hair, bitchy attitude." He could tell by the sudden shift in his sire's stance that he had hit a nerve, "you know" he chuckled, "when I joked about you finally finding someone to match your fire, I never in a million years would've guessed you and Nixie Dovers of all people would've crossed paths.."

  "You speak as though familiar" Klaus sneered, his gut twisting uncomfortably at the expression on the younger vampire's face, something wasn't sitting right with him about any of this. He wasn't prepared for the nearly deafening laugh his words had received.

  "Oh, Nixie and I go way back" Marcel taunted with an even wider grin, "yeah in fact, I've met pretty much her whole family, deadbeat momma and all... have you?"

  Elijah's hand shot out against his brother's chest, halting his movements before he could even attempt to lunge at the arrogant runt they so graciously raised. "Enough" the older Original ordered, his words directed towards both parties who he knew if he didn't put a stop to, would end up tearing each other's throats out, and while he would've loved to watch his brother put Marcel in his place, they had bigger matters to attend to, "no more games, Marcellus."

  "Hey" Marcel shrugged while throwing his hands up in mock surrender, "no games here, Elijah, I said I was familiar with the Dovers family, not that I'm stupid enough to kidnap the youngest one.."

  "And Hayley" the suited vampire couldn't help but quiz, his worry also bubbling beneath the surface for their missing werewolf who was carrying his brother's child.

  "I don't know no Hayley" Marcel denied, nothing but truth within his words, he had no clue who they were referring to other than Nixie, she was the only one he saw when he visited his old home. "I ain't got them" he declared, "and before you start whining,"  his words directed towards his sire, "I did pay Nixie a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic. So I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave, and imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl Nixie answered the door. We exchanged hellos... That was it. You don't believe me, look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her, but the question I'd ask is, if Nixie, or your girl Hayley.. aren't here, then where are they?"

  "You better hope for your sake, alive" another voice chimed, and Marcel's eyes shot towards the familiar face without a hint of surprise. Gale Dovers towering figure stood out in the crowd, his inked runes trailing across his skin and deadly expression parting the sea of vampires without so much as a glance at any of them. His green eyes burned into Marcel's dark brown and his fingers fiddled with the rings on his fingers practically begging the vampire to do something. "I don't care if you had nothing to do with it" the eldest Dovers shrugged, "if one hair on my sister's head is out of shape, I will rip this town apart... and that's a promise."

  The silence throughout the room had begun to put everyone on edge, and while Marcel Gerard had heard just about every threat in the book throughout his lifetime.. something about this one coming from the eldest Dovers actually received a small shiver of fear from the vampire.

  He had no doubt that Gale Dovers would quite literally end him if they didn't find his little sister sometime soon, and the young Gerard was unwilling to let him see through to that threat. 

***

  The cars tires bounced painfully at the sudden appearance of a speed bump causing the hazel eyed inhabitant to shoot awake with a loud gasp, attempting to blink away the sudden haze her brain felt, "what the hell" she breathed, taking note of the small space she had been shoved into and her tied limbs. Hayley's bleary eyes danced across the window with furrowed brows before the situation finally registered and her head shot up behind the seats where she noticed a head of dark hair driving without the realization that she was awake. Shuffling to the side she was stopped by a unmoving lump causing her to look down and she felt her heart spike at the sight of her friend's unconscious face, "Nixie?"  When she received no response or indication that she had even been heard, the wolf tried to take matters into her own hands and angrily shot her foot towards the back window with a loud grunt, no longer caring if she was heard as she tried to make her escape.