Chapter 10

Everyone was in front of the door when me and Mim came home. I sighed and went past everyone, upstairs to my room. My mother and father went up behind me..but I sensed something behind them.

I laid Mim on the bed. I heard a noise and turned to my mum and dad.

"Okay, what's behind your back?" I sigh.

They push forward a human girl. She's about 17, and crying. Skinny, black hair, and pale.

"She's yours. We gave her to you because we found her." My father stated.

"Ron is being hospitalized and we know what happened. You are to make your slaves, not pets, obey you. Now off to your room!" Mum said. She gave me a whip, too...?

I dragged the slave into my room, into Mim's. Mim sat up and got off the bed. I watched her as she got closer to the shackled girl.

"Her name is Snow." I told Mim. I unshackled Snow and she ran towards the door. I took out the whip and lashed it at her, getting her to back up.

"Mother said to whip you guys. Sorry, not me!" I smile. Both girls (slaves) look at me terrified. I actually liked being in so much control.

I whipped the spot next to me, making my slave girls jump.

"Off to your room and go the fuck to sleep!" I yelled.

Snow ran inside. Mim stood there, looking at me dumbfounded. Something in her eyes told me she was sad, disappointed, and scared of me. Maybe it was the sudden change?

I suddenly had a weird feeling.

"M-Mim..come here.." I called.

Mim came to me closer, when I swept her up and onto my bed. I pinned her down and leaned in...