Chapter 9

Mim's POV

When me and Terrence got home, he had his butler take the bags upstairs. He held my hand as we went up to his room. I looked at the room and closed the door because he always does that.

"Thanks, Mim." Terrence said.

I nodded and walked to the window, looking outside at the night sky. Terrence came over and led me to the bed as he sat on it, and I stood in front of him. He tilted my neck and bit into it.

Hell. It hurt like hell this time. But he clamped a hand over my mouth so I screamed in his hand and teared.

It felt like pain lasted forever.

Terrence finished and cleaned up my neck. I wiped my eyes and nose with my sleeve. Terrence rubbed my back comfortingly.

"I'm sorry. You know it has to happen." Terrence truthfully stated.

"I..."

"What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I shrugged. But it was something. It was how he is suddenly concerned all the time.

Terrence's eyes widened.

"By your look, I am not all concerned." Terrence had basically read my mind. He had a frown and his eyebrows were furrowed.

Terrence sighed and grabbed my sides, and lifted me on the bed.

Suddenly, I remembered the bras and underwear to try on. I ran to get it and laid it on the floor. Terrence saw but just stared quietly, his cheeks getting red.

"Gah...HELMAAAA!" Terrence yelled. Helma, a maid, came in and closed the door. Terrence explained her to help him figure out which under garments looked fit.

I tried on several pairs as they both fixed me up. Actually, all looked well! I shrugged as I stood in the middle of the room half naked. Terrence picked me up and tried to go down fast to the big closet with pajamas.

Ron came and his eyes widened.

"Why is she like that?!" Ron said.

"Please, bro. Help me cover her and run to the big closet to get her pajamas." Terrence exclaimed. Ron sighed and took off his shirt, putting it on me.

"Idiot, was that so hard?" Ron said. He had muscles, alright. I barely recognize him anymore, he's like 19 now.

"Ohhhh..no. This shirt is mine." Terrence stupidly said.

"Yeah and I gave her mine to wear. Now, come here." Ron held out his arms as I leaped into them.

"Hey! Ugh, fine. Just- come on." Terrence rolled his eyes.

Ron's POV

When I held her, I felt different. She was as my child now, like I'm her father. But part of me felt loving toward her.

I held her tight as we went downstairs quickly to the "Big Closet." Terrence opened it with a key and we all went inside. I closed the door and let Terrence lock it.

I put Remedy down as she walked around. I watched her lay down on the floor.

"Hey, Mim, you want onesie or pajama pants and shirt." Terrence asked. Mim...oh lord that name!

"Remedy?" I asked her. She didn't speak to either of us. Terrence and I crouched down to her to see she was asleep.

Terrence put a finger to his lips as we both stood. He went to the shorts and took out one of his big shirts.

"She can have mine to borrow." I whispered. Terrence nodded and mouthed thanks. I nod once.

Jerk.. I don't like him just because he's a big idiot.

We dressed her slowly to not wake her. I picked her up when Terrence came.

"No, I knew her before you even knew she existed." I was kinda loud, Remedy woke up and made a mmph sound.

"Go back to sleep, relax..." I soothingly said. Remedy actually fell asleep.

"Ugh fine.." Terrence stomped to his room.

I carried Remedy to my room and laid her on the bed.

When we were preteens she stood over my house and we slept in the same bed. I had watched her for a bit and apparently when I woke up, she was closer to me and my hand was sorta around her waist. Remedy had woke up and smiled, snuggling even closer. It was the best feeling I think I've ever felt since my grandmother had past. Remedy was 12 and I was 13...Now for demons, years past more rapidly than for humans sometimes.

So she's 17 and I'm 19. I'm glad the age thing doesn't really apply.

I laid down next to Remedy close after getting into pajamas. I hugged her and then released, almost forgetting she was Terrence's. I sighed, Terrence...she had to be his.

I fell asleep later on..

---/Time Skip to Morning\---
Terrence's POV

I woke up alone. My Mim wasn't there. I ran to Ron's room and couldn't believe my eyes. Fucking Ron, all cuddled up on her as she laughed.

"Excuse me?! Mim?! Ron?! Get the fuck off of her. Mim, get your ass over here. Now." I was extremely angry. I punched the wall as they both stopped and stared. I smelt fear, strong fear from Mim...but..I smelt guilt, hurt, and sadness from Ron.

I read him to find out he missed Mim. He and her we're best friends and secretly was in love with her. Ron wanted to tell her but never got the chance...mmm..

Too bad!

I growled and my tail lashed out as my eyes glowed white and my hair was white as snow. My fangs grew longer and I pounced on Ron. I fucking hated him for trying to take her.

I punched him and my tail stabbed him. He screamed and bled black, in obviously extreme pain. I broke him nose and arm. Mim was crying and shouting. She ran to pry me off but I lashed out my arm and made her fall. Then, I grabbed Mim and jumped out the window as soon as my parents ran in.

Mim pounded on my back and it made me angrier. I hit her on the back but not hard so she would stop. I ran faster and faster, into the forest. Mim was crying hard and I jumped high and unleashed my wings, flying into a cabin window.

She screamed but I covered her mouth and bit into her. I sucked out a lot of blood, too. When I was done, I held her down because she was trying to escape my grasp.

I stared at her.

"What...what am I doing..? I could've killed Ron.." I whispered to myself.

Mim cried more as I released her. I laid on her, anger still bubbling. I hushed her and healed her, giving her some bread to eat that I store in this cabin.

She ate quietly, still crying somewhat and sniffling. I looked at her and walked to her slowly. Mim looked up and gasped, scared of me.

I grabbed her and picked her up bridal style, she laid her head on my chest. We walked upstairs and I laid her on the bed.

"I'm sorry Mim..I just have humongous anger issues..." I looked down.

Mim held my arm and nuzzled it.

"It okay!" Mim smiled.

I took her hand off my arm and I pulled her. She looked up at me and put her head on my lap.

I sighed and lifted her in my arms, unfurling my wings. I exited the cabin and flew home.